• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 2nd highest graded! Ghostly Tales 55 CGC 9.0 w/double cover 1st Dr. Graves VERY low census

1 post in this topic

Normal Rules

No HOS or Probies

US Destinations only.

Free shipping and insurance.

PayPal preferred.

References available.

1st :takeit: or similar in the thread wins it.

I'm in the process of moving, and most of my stuff is at my new place, so I can post better photographs this weekend, if anyone is interested. The photos you see were taken for my own records for insurance purposes, and I put a copy of my water bill in the photo to prove I actually own it :)

Ghostly Tales #55 feat. 1st appearance of Dr. Graves, Ditko art, and a cool Nazi cover. What more can you ask for? This is considered by many to be a Charlton key, with the added bonus of having the (somewhat) rare "double cover" error. Both covers are graded 9.0. Last I checked, I think there were only 5 total copies graded, this being the 2nd highest (unrestored) graded.The only issue with this is that the CGC case has a crack on it (this is how it arrived when I purchased it years ago from eBay). Was asking $600/best offer. Price drop to $550/best offer.

IMG_1411.JPG

IMG_1412.JPG

Edited by AuthorJamesMichaelRice