• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TTA 44 high grade, Batman 49 and Journey Into Mystery 1..

15 posts in this topic

Up for sale today - a CGC 9.0 copy of Tales To Astonish 44 and a Batman 49, former CGC 7.0.

PayPal preferred, bank transfer also okay.

Prices include insured boxed shipping to any destination.

First I'll take it gets the book, either via PM or in the thread.

No listers, shamers or ne'er do wells.

Book can be returned within two weeks of reception.

Books coming up in just a second...

Edited by goldust40

On 5/10/2018 at 6:28 PM, goldust40 said:

Tales To Astonish 44 CGC 9.0 Off white pages. Old label. Very likely that this book has not been pressed.

This book has been in the spotlight due to the forthcoming second Ant-Man movie. I suspect it's still got a little way to go before the film's release in August.

$6750. $6250.

T.T.A. 44 CGC 9.0.jpg

T.T.A. 44 CGC 9.0 BACK.jpg

Wowsers !

I

On 5/10/2018 at 11:29 PM, goldust40 said:

Journey Into Mystery 1 VG. Presents very well for the grade - has a couple of spine splits (not major) plus there is some light warping on the cover due to moisture (no stains). Good colors and inks.

A CGC 4.5 sold on Clink for $7100 - the price on this key book is $5950.

JIM 1 VG.jpg

JIM 1 VG BACK.jpg

I'm planning on selling off my/our horror collection soon, it's incredible how much these books have gone up in the last five or so years - great book mate !

17 minutes ago, quicksilver said:

I

I'm planning on selling off my/our horror collection soon, it's incredible how much these books have gone up in the last five or so years - great book mate !

Thanks Richard, and good to hear from you. Yes, a lot of atom age books have spiked. Let me know when those books are up for sale!