• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALBANY COMIC CON (June 3rd 2018) - Any CGC Faciliators?

4 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, iae21 said:

I’m planning to go to this show to pick up some artwork and have some comics signed by Joe Sinnott.  

Is any CGC facilitator planning on going to this show?

It's possible, but this is my local show and I've never seen any sort of CGC presence at the show. Would be cool though, easy drop-off.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:31 AM, Jimbo749 said:

It's possible, but this is my local show and I've never seen any sort of CGC presence at the show. Would be cool though, easy drop-off.

I was hoping someone would be there at least facilitating.  I will be driving up and can meet them there. 

Some big names, some that hardly make comic con appearance, including:

• Joe Sinnott
  • Ron Marz
  • Bob Wiacek
  • Fred Hembeck
  • Kevin Conrad

I called CGC and, as of right now, there is no one that has filed paperwork to facilitate the show.  There is money to be made if one person chooses to do so...

Hello, I also would like to find a CGC facilitator and use their services for at least 10 books to be signed at the Albany Comic Con. 

As stated before by someone else within this email chain, there is money to be made for your services here. Has anyone registered yet?

Please reply as the show date is getting near.  Thank you