• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Haunt of Fear slabs - #16 (Aurora pedigree) & #17

13 posts in this topic

Offering up a couple Haunt of Fears for your contemplation!

General Rules

• No PL/HOS members, and I reserve the right to ask for references if you are a new/low post count boardie making a large purchase. Aside from that, the first taker wins, whether in the thread or via PM, based on time stamp.
  • I consider a book to be taken as of the instant that terms have been agreed to by both me and the buyer. I'll mark books SOLD as soon as reasonably possible; if I put a book ON HOLD, that book is not available for purchase until it comes back off HOLD

Payment

• I'll take PayPal, personal checks, or USPS money orders;
  • I'll expect payment within 10 calendar days, or the book will be available for sale again (unless we've made other payment arrangements)
  • I'll gladly consider longer-term time payments, but PM me to discuss terms before taking a book if you need that.

Shipping Terms

• USA:
    - Graded Comics: shipping via priority mail, $12 to ship one slab
    - Of course, I'll combine shipping for multiple books to minimize your total shipping cost
  • Canada, UK or Australia:
    - we'll figure incremental shipping charges (either via first class or priority mail international, depending on package value and destination)
  • Other International Destinations:
    - case by case basis...I'll need to see if I'm comfortable with available shipping options

Returns/Refunds

• General Policy: I will accept returns for any reason within two weeks of your receipt of the books, as long as the books are returned to me as they were when you received them. On graded book returns, you cover shipping cost both ways.

Here's a link to my KUDOS THREAD

Thanks for looking/shopping! :foryou:

Ed

23 minutes ago, Comcav said:

Ed, that HOF 17 is so cool you almost have me collecting EC books.  My word, that is just awesome.

If there was just one EC precode horror book to get its Haunt of Fear 17....I mean, just look at that cover. 

Edited by Darth Corgi

1 hour ago, EC ed said:

Haunt of Fear #17, CGC 6.0 OW/W, $400

hof17a_f.jpg

hof17a_r.jpg

I'd have snatched this book if one wasn't in my collection. Ghastly' greatest cover and one of the best precode horror covers ever. The zombies are rotting on the cover...just awesome!!!!!