• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] More EC's for Mothers Day
2 2

46 posts in this topic

I decided to sell a few more EC's to help pay for some other books I purchased recently. Since I'm still awake(thanks to my meds that cause insomnia), I figured I'd start the thread tonight. I'll post back cover scans tomorrow.

PayPal preferred. Returns will be accepted within 14 days. No list people. Shipping is free in the U.S. and Canada, other countries I'll split the difference.

And away we go!

Crime Suspenstories 8 Great Johnny Craig cover, awesome stories, including "Partnership Dissolved!" by Ghastly Graham Ingels. As you can see, the book's cover is miswrapped but it's a great copy otherwise. Pages are cream to off white. 7.0 200.00

QhciPW.jpg

Haunt of Fear 9 Classic Feldstein cover. Great art by Ghastly, Joe Orlando, Jack Kamen, and Jack Davis, who illustrates the classic "The Gorilla's Paw!".   Subscription crease, general wear. Cream to Off White. 3.0  100.00 SOLD

QyiW1L.jpg

Edited by Larryw7

Tales From the Crypt 45 Classic Jack Davis cover, with a revolting story by Davis to match. Jack Kamen, Bernard Krigstein and Ghastly Graham Ingels art. From the Paul Collection. Cream toOff White Pages. 7.5 200.00 SOLD

wwYQNi.jpg

Edited by Larryw7

Haunt of Fear 6 Really nice copy. There's a T stamped on the title. Very small chip out of the right front cover. Cream to Off White. This is early EC at its finest. Johnny Craig cover, interior art by Ghastly, Wally Wood, Jack Kamen and Jack Davis. 8.0 200.00 SOLD

jR1h0k.jpg

Edited by Larryw7

3 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

Haunt of Fear 6 Really nice copy. There's a T stamped on the title. Very small chip out of the right front cover. Cream to Off White. This is early EC at its finest. Johnny Craig cover, interior art by Ghastly, Wally Wood, Jack Kamen and Jack Davis. 8.0 200.00

jR1h0k.jpg

Take this one 

2 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

Tales From the Crypt 45 Classic Jack Davis cover, with a revolting story by Davis to match. Jack Kamen, Bernard Krigstein and Ghastly Graham Ingels art. From the Paul Collection. Cream toOff White Pages. 7.5 200.00

wwYQNi.jpg

I'll take it!

5 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

Haunt of Fear 6 Really nice copy. There's a T stamped on the title. Very small chip out of the right front cover. Cream to Off White. This is early EC at its finest. Johnny Craig cover, interior art by Ghastly, Wally Wood, Jack Kamen and Jack Davis. 8.0 200.00 SOLD

jR1h0k.jpg

Is this a Rockford, Larry? 

45 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Hey Larry, my mom is asking if you have a Shock Suspenstories #6 in VGF. 
(A little weird I know, but it's her special day, right?)  (shrug)

Jon mom has great taste and  some really wonderful books Larry :headbang:

Edited by comicjack

4 hours ago, Point Five said:

That's perfect! Then you can give her Vault of Horror 35 next Christmas.

13 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

I purchased it from Superworld Ted,.and there was no indication that it was. Sharp book though.

Much better judges than me on these boards, but it looks it to me. @Straw-Man @Tri-ColorBrian Do you guys think the Haunt of Fear 6 above might be a Rockford? That T looks like one of the two stamp fonts used, but you guys have seen way more than I have.

3 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Gonna post a few more Larry?  Sadly, I missed 'em all so far...

The Haunt of Fear 9 and the Crime Suspense 8 are still available. :baiting:

5 hours ago, Point Five said:

Unfortunately, no Shock 6.