• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

World of Your 100 Best Avatars
4 4

297 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

What's Grindr...?

Is that like a meat packing app...?

(shrug)

I mean...kinda

Here's a bird related avatar post. We definitely need more of those. Or as Mr Friendly Crow would say, "Faaarrrk!"  fark.thumb.jpg.a3e383743ea442c1a372c1de8f69db51.jpg

Every so often I like to look and see who's online. Marwood doesn't - he's an idiot - but I do. It can give you a good idea whether there will be banter to be had, should you post something silly. Not that I ever do that of course - all my posts are of a deadly serious nature - but there are one or two people here who can muck about with the best of them so it's a good way to see if they're about.

On this occasion, I was struck by how many birds were online, and all around the telling 7 minute mark:

birds.jpg.a89f079e0b7ab3a1f94db68a93bed4ec.jpg

Now @comicquant has wisely chosen to wear a hat in his avatar, to avoid a poop from the sky messing up his day. Quite right too, and exactly what we have come to expect from the sensible Quant fellow.

And look! @Brian Peck, a man born to peck, is pecking about under @Bird, himself a bird in the literal sense who, on the aforementioned 7 minute mark is propping up @Tony_H who proudly displays the avatar of one of Mr Friendly Crow's fark.thumb.jpg.a3e383743ea442c1a372c1de8f69db51.jpgcousins Bert, who is - you've guessed it - a bird. 

What a triumvirate of birds these three have contrived to show on the 7 minute mark.

Anyway, birds. You heard it here third.

Here's two birds mucking about:

birds.gif.d23824f21f666cccb8f8fe585b802d1d.gif

Birds. :)

35 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

@Buzzetta

to the avatar change    giphy.gif  back to the original.

lol Was wondering when you would notice...

Grumble... let's just say like any good band... I take requests...  Not the same as the 'mugshot' but... Sinatra... 

Edited by Buzzetta

On 5/19/2019 at 9:13 PM, namisgr said:

For our British brethren:

87546644_montypythonavatar.gif.b1d04142c077a41658f045a68f464ee8.gif

Thanks Nam. I see you've gone back to your old faithful :)

nam.jpg.f15588dc61cb4b35deeffa7c64966514.jpg

I like that one. 

Lousy response to my bird post wasn't it, so I guess I'll make your change my last comment!

monty.gif.015bbaeb6c99c78b35a72f4dfb6d34c3.gif

10 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Thanks Nam. I see you've gone back to your old faithful :)

I like that one. 

Real chemists probably cringe at it.  The act of carrying out reactions sending fumes into the air, rather than into gas trap or a controlled set-up inside a fume hood, and doing so without proper personal protection, are bad practices of synthetic chemistry.  Still, it looked cooler for Ditko to depict Pete that way.  :wink:

Edited by namisgr

6 minutes ago, namisgr said:
14 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I like that one. 

Real chemists probably cringe at it.  The act of carrying out reactions sending fumes into the air, rather than into gas trap or a controlled set-up inside a fume hood, and doing so without proper personal protection, are bad practices of synthetic chemistry.  Still, it looked cooler for Ditko to depict Pete that way.  :wink:

He's not making tea? :bigsmile:

5 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

What are you talking about? Not only do people read the thread, but there are other people commenting!

Unless those are your alternate accounts... And you're talking to yourself (again)...

None of the f:censored: birds replied TwoPiece. I can't be doing with ignorant birds. 

Just now, Get Marwood & I said:
7 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

What are you talking about? Not only do people read the thread, but there are other people commenting!

Unless those are your alternate accounts... And you're talking to yourself (again)...

None of the f:censored: birds replied TwoPiece. I can't be doing with ignorant birds. 

And buzz can stick his nuts up his arse too 

Spoiler

855068480_LAHLaughing.gif.19ca280006abcd0d720f069f34fa6031.gif

They probably all have me on ignore, so you'll get no sympathy from me.

I think Bird publicly said he has me on ignore. Must have a small sense of humor...

2 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

They probably all have me on ignore, so you'll get no sympathy from me.

I think Bird publicly said he has me on ignore. Must have a small sense of humor...

Well, he is a bird. 

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:

He also has me on ignore since he couldn't read my sarcasm in one of the movie threads.

It's a sad story.

Quite right too, you're a very naughty boy TwoPiece. "Sar Carzm" indeed. I shouldn't do so much of it if I were you 9_9

Well, he is a bird. 

Quite right too, you're a very naughty boy TwoPiece. "Sar Carzm" indeed. I shouldn't do so much of it if I were you 9_9

I haven't been reported/suspended in a month+, so I must be doing something right...

Just now, TwoPiece said:

I haven't been reported/suspended in a month+, so I must be doing something right...

I've told you, you're a very naughty boy TwoPiece. Always taking the p:censored:. Is it any wonder that an anagram of your name is "Wee Topic"?

That says it all.