• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

World of Your 100 Best Avatars
4 4

297 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:

It's a lot better than your 1st one. No offense to the close-up of your face. lol

don't make me change it back just to spite you, I will do it! :)

Edited by Crops068
missed an e!

30 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

Oh and new Avatar, just so I have a toe in the game of best avatars.  I present Jim Lee and Me!

Have you got him in a headlock or is he a dwarf man? 

4 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
35 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

Oh and new Avatar, just so I have a toe in the game of best avatars.  I present Jim Lee and Me!

Have you got him in a headlock or is he a dwarf man?

Oh you wouldn't want him to stand up, you wouldn't like it when he stands up~ Hulk Smash!

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Oh you wouldn't want him to stand up, you wouldn't like it when he stands up~ Hulk Smash!

"Hulk likes Adam and his Antium. Adam and his Antium have been kind to Hulk. Respond to his posts. But if Adam and his Antium should fail to notice the 10K post count generated by Hulk, and then fail to acknowledge Hulk's new Seasoned Veteran status, then Hulk will SMASH!" 59de6884a605b_imageproxy(2).gif.9f10b73b0d95ceeb7cdf55028987cdc4.gif.b72b607fac17a63011ecd5c0933d986e.gif

1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:
5 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

"Hulk likes Adam and his Antium. Adam and his Antium have been kind to Hulk. Respond to his posts. But if Adam and his Antium should fail to notice the 10K post count generated by Hulk, and then fail to acknowledge Hulk's new Seasoned Veteran status, then Hulk will SMASH!" 59de6884a605b_imageproxy(2).gif.9f10b73b0d95ceeb7cdf55028987cdc4.gif.b72b607fac17a63011ecd5c0933d986e.gif

For the bell's about to ROCK, we SALUTE you!!!

For all caps get to 20,000-40,000 posts and we'll give you a signed post it note! :foryou:

- Best Wishes :headbang:

37 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

For all caps get to 20,000-40,000 posts and we'll give you a signed post it note! :foryou:

01_1_hand_clapping.gif.b313f99efb71dc1f30240ad156462a62.gif

2 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
37 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

01_1_hand_clapping.gif.b313f99efb71dc1f30240ad156462a62.gif

It's the sound of someone who joined before you, congratulating you on becoming a seasoned veteran before themselves! (:

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It's the sound of someone who joined before you, congratulating you on becoming a seasoned veteran before themselves! (:

I thought you was continuing the sar carzm theme Mark :grin:

1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:
2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I thought you was continuing the sar carzm theme Mark :grin:

mingled with sincerity, always mingle and always sincerity! One Hand Clap doh ! doh! 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

On the reals, Jim Lee is a very short man.  My 8yr old was almost as tall as him.

:grin:

There's a touch of Frankie Boyle in your avatar...851300405_MV5BMzE3MTRiMzEtMTFhMy00YWUwLTkxNmItMmFkNTAxMDYxMTdmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTExNDQ2MTI@._V1_SY1000_CR008151000_AL_.thumb.jpg.b7ec24f9f2676ff0172d80cfef86c05c.jpg