• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

World of Your 100 Best Avatars
4 4

297 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

@Get Marwood & I, I am nominating @ygogolak for the list.

Crowley is a win.

Is that who that is, Gary Crowley? My, he's changed.

crow.jpg.4a129a15f28eed692c01fa541dacee86.jpg profile_crowley.png.a25f89029233259584aede67ed72d46d.png

How do you say that anyway, ygogolak? Is it 'y-go-go-lack' or 'why-go-go-lack'?  Or 'Dave'? hm

On 9/22/2019 at 10:51 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

I saw this nice portrait of Frank Zappa in a pub in Whitstable last week and couldn't for the life of me remember who used to have him as their avatar? 

zap.jpg.155113d363512fc42868f33ebd2e0ad5.jpg

Anyone remember? hm

Anyway, not that it's relevant in any way, but I had a cracking cheese and pickle sandwich in there.

@divad had it and now @Bird

On 9/22/2019 at 11:53 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 9/22/2019 at 9:51 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

I saw this nice portrait of Frank Zappa in a pub in Whitstable last week and couldn't for the life of me remember who used to have him as their avatar? 

zap.jpg.155113d363512fc42868f33ebd2e0ad5.jpg

Anyone remember? hm

Anyway, not that it's relevant in any way, but I had a cracking cheese and pickle sandwich in there.

hmmmm seems familiar, was it Bird? It might have been @divad at some point too...

Edited September 22 by ADAMANTIUM

Guess I'm chopped livah!

HarmlessBronzeAmericangoldfinch-small.gi

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Just now, theCapraAegagrus said:

Nice avatar, loser.

Thank you for contacting 'World of Your 100 Best Avatars'. We regret that we are unable to accept any further posts but are grateful for your interest. 

2 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

At least I made the list. Did you!?

Thank you for contacting 'World of Your 100 Best Avatars' again, even though we told you quite clearly not to bother the last time you contacted us. We regret that not only can we not accept any further posts but that we also cannot engage with dimwits. Please print off a sheet of A4, roll it up into a cone, and stick it up your Khyber. 

Just now, Get Marwood & I said:

Thank you for contacting 'World of Your 100 Best Avatars' again, even though we told you quite clearly not to bother the last time you contacted us. We regret that not only can we not accept any further posts but that we also cannot engage with dimwits. Please print off a sheet of A4, roll it up into a cone, and stick it up your Khyber. 

I'm contacting the Better Business Bureau...

1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I'm contacting the Better Business Bureau...

Good move. I believe it's run by BaBaBooey. 

30 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

@Get Marwood & I

Any chance you can do same with my avatar as you did with yours ?

Xech Me Asking Steve for a favor. :bigsmile:

goth.gif.2f69e7741f3702263a5fb4c86c44e9ff.gif

Let me know if it works :wishluck: