• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

World of Your 100 Best Avatars
4 4

297 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Did I make the :censored:in' list yet!?

theCapriSunOrangejuice

tp.jpg.66eb5748852c3ef15fbfd7dfe8d88030.jpg

Formerly known as 

PooPiece

.....is on the list!

1836642382_giphy(1).gif.9ae9fb5725594888680e624fe1de8edb.gif

12 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

@Get Marwood & I

I received a 2 day posting ban on account of the define CGC thread. :ph34r:

All cause of these groin crunchers

giphy.gif&key=1cad5acb8214525193c73485ce

You're in good company Kid! Me and Jimmers have had two day vacations for similar offences recently :headbang:

Changing your avatar won't help though. They'll still know it's you :grin:

1 minute ago, Slappy Jones said:

What!  that's a helluva super-power, imagine the possibilities!  Too bad Plastic Man is already taken.  Perhaps Jack Rabbit?...  Hammer Time?...

:bigsmile: 

There's ten pages of it somewhere...

1 minute ago, Slappy Jones said:

wait a minute, how did I get involved in this?!?!?!?!  i just been mindin' my own business...

Take it as a compliment. I like good avatars and 'Slappy Jones' is right up there :headbang:

4 minutes ago, Slappy Jones said:

omg, i'm dyin' over here...  i had not seen this thread until entered against my will on page 13, going back now and reading all the entries, was only up to page 4 when you guys started piling on.  this is hysterical... :roflmao:

That'll be that tosspot Marwood. Always showing off. I like serious discussions about pence copies myself.

Anyway, bedtime in Londonville. Have fun Slappy :)

12 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

That'll be that tosspot Marwood. Always showing off. I like serious discussions about pence copies myself.

Anyway, bedtime in Londonville. Have fun Slappy :)

been through all 13 pages now, 15 minutes of my life i'll never get back...  and i swear i hadn't seen Plastic Man avatar on page 3 before i made the posting on that group of floppy wiener swamp dogs...

I saw this nice portrait of Frank Zappa in a pub in Whitstable last week and couldn't for the life of me remember who used to have him as their avatar? 

zap.jpg.155113d363512fc42868f33ebd2e0ad5.jpg

Anyone remember? hm

Anyway, not that it's relevant in any way, but I had a cracking cheese and pickle sandwich in there.

2 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I saw this nice portrait of Frank Zappa in a pub in Whitstable last week and couldn't for the life of me remember who used to have him as their avatar? 

zap.jpg.155113d363512fc42868f33ebd2e0ad5.jpg

Anyone remember? hm

Anyway, not that it's relevant in any way, but I had a cracking cheese and pickle sandwich in there.

hmmmm seems familiar, was it Bird? It might have been @divad at some point too...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM