• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the worst thing you've ever found in a comic?
4 4

193 posts in this topic

Just now, Larryw7 said:

Did you eat it?

No,but sort of wish I had now.Make a better story.I remember what book it was from,still have the comic,grease stain and all.It was a Haunted with a Ditko cover.

3 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
5 minutes ago, Foley said:

In relation to body size, barnacles have the largest penís in the animal kingdom. 2c

How do you know? hm

Was a pub trivia question actually. I remember one of the teams' name was "hermaphrodite Barbie comes in her own box"

6 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

a huge box of Charlton and Gold Key

:cloud9:

6 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

Didn't someone find a peanut butter and jelly sandwich inside a book? I remember reading that.

That would be a cool graders note comment wouldn't it :grin:

2 minutes ago, Foley said:

Was a pub trivia question actually. I remember one of the teams' name was "hermaphrodite Barbie comes in her own box"

:eek:

11 minutes ago, Foley said:

In relation to body size, barnacles have the largest penís in the animal kingdom. 2c

Not a lot of people know that.

Educational content on the boards.

I found a dead insect inside a copy of Marvel Presents, one featuring the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Sure there'd been some chewing as well.

It was from a comic shop in Blackpool, so, being by the seaside, you might have expected it to be barnacles instead.

Edited by Ken Aldred

3 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

I found a dead insect inside a copy of Marvel Presents, one featuring the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Sure there'd been some chewing as well.

I found a dead ant in a Gold Key Pink Panther once. Dead ant, dead ant. Dead ant, dead ant, dead ant.......

A friend of mine was looking through a box of comics and came across a book that seemed to have been thoroughly soaked with cat urine. One of my other friends (who apparently was a cat urine expert) asked if he could see it. "Sure, go right ahead," said my friend, passing him the book. So the other guy grabbed the book with both hands, stuck his nose right into it, and confirmed that it was indeed cat urine. Then, God bless him, he immediately got up and said, "I've got to go wash my hands..."  lol

Edited by The Lions Den
Punctuation added

I found what my mind just knows had to be insect poo in a GA book.  Stained like pepperoni grease through the preceding and following 2 pages but existed as a less than 1mm reddish brown spec in the center.  Got rid of the book (trash) because I just could not have it in my collection and I could not sell it to someone else. :fear:

34 minutes ago, The Lions Den said:

A friend of mine was looking through a box of comics and came across a book that seemed to have been thoroughly soaked with cat urine. One of my other friends (who apparently was a cat urine expert) asked if he could see it. "Sure, go right ahead," said my friend, passing him the book. So the other guy grabbed the book with both hands, stuck his nose right into it, and confirmed that it was indeed cat urine. Then, God bless him, he immediately got up and said, "I've got to go wash my hands..."  lol

Was he a vet?  If not, he should've been.  Natural talent there.

Edited by Ken Aldred

28 minutes ago, DeadOne said:

Paging @oakman29  or, to be more accurate, paging @Joanna   lol

Haha haha! Yeah that was a good one. I bought some stuff on EBay and literally just wrapped Christmas wrap on it, and sent it to Joanna. Had I known I might have kept the gift bwwwahahahaha!:roflmao:

1 hour ago, Mr bla bla said:

Im not gonna say. Its to terrible to mention ...

Let's not pick on Rob Liefeld or Frank Robbins art.  Again.