• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Death of Hawkman alternative cover, thoughts?

7 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Blastaar said:

Just snagged this prelim for a the final cover in Death of Hawkman done by Aaron Lopresti.  What do you think, worth getting slabbed or stick to framing it?

None.

11 minutes ago, malvin said:

I think he wants to slab it like a comic (assuming you really didn't know and weren't being facetious)

Malvin

Correct, using an ART slab not the graded one. Not that this will be worth tons but it was a cover alternative and was featured in the pages of the TPB. Plus I think it's cool piece.

10 minutes ago, Blastaar said:

Correct, using an ART slab not the graded one. Not that this will be worth tons but it was a cover alternative and was featured in the pages of the TPB. Plus I think it's cool piece.

I dont think you'll get many people here telling you it's worth it to "slab" your art... A frame though sounds like a great option if it's something you want to proudly display.