• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD & CLOSED - ROCKET KELLY #5 Gerber 8 and No Gerber Picture
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Rules:

no prob or HOS list persons or the two people I have on ignore. 

Payment is Paypal only and needs to be paid by Saturday, May 19.  I'll get your email addy and send you an invoice for payment.

Only shipping to the USA.

Postage is $10.00 Priority Mail - boxed and insured and this will be shipped within 2 business days of your paying.

Returns on this are fine for any reason just let me know within 7 days of your receiving it and I receive the comic back in the same condition.

I will refund the price of the comic only, not the postage.  And you pay the return postage costs. 

first unconditional :takeit: posted in the thread wins. 

PMs are welcome after 24 hours of my posting however until a :takeit: is posted in the thread it is still up for grabs.  If you want to take a chance negotiating and someone else posts takes it while we are negotiating, you will lose.

I have done quite a few deals on these boards from a few bucks to a thousand. I have always paid quickly and shipped quickly.

my kudos thread here:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/291436-boatfunds-kudos-thread/#comment-6668033

Edited by boatfund

Rocket Kelly 5   $199.00

Gerber 8

No Picture in Gerber's Book

Complete, manufactured with one staple in the center. Cover securely attached.  Centerfold is loose. The staple shows fine rust on outside and one staple side is rusted on the inside (the other half looks clean to me) - pictures of the staple and pages  included.  Comic lays fairly flat with nice colors. Creasing at corners, heavier at lower right, 1/2 triangular crease at lower right goes through book.  Book has handling stresses that do not break the color.  Moisture warping from rocket exhaust to rocket fin but it's hard to see a stain (and no stain on inside front cover).  A few tiny tears, small spine tear.  Bug chew along spine edge that results in two holes at top of spine (pictured), small tape pull in middle of rocket and smaller one on nose. Store stamp. Page color is cream to off-white imo.  Probably some things I left off but it's a 3.0 maybe 3.5.

Pictures Coming Next