• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Funtastic Fours, Avengenerds, Etc.
1 1

81 posts in this topic

Details:  I’m going to start with some Funtastic Fours, and see where this goes – I may add some more titles as time permits. :banana:  If it helps any, there is a reason for this sale, beyond paying off comic debt.

Shipping: I try to get you postage as reasonable as possible while protecting the merchandise.  But, you still need to pay for it.   Postage is what it is, and it ain’t cheap.  I am totally up for whatever makes it cheap – first class boxed on one to two books, removing backboards, outer wells and inner wells.  I just can’t ship media mail.  My zip is 97630, so if you’re in the West Coast postal zone, stuff ships cheaper.   I also ship to frostbacks, ‘roids, jimmers and elsewhere in the world. 

Payment: Checks & M.O.s are accepted.  Paypal begrudgingly accepted.  2c

Minimum Merchadise Order:  $20 - More than kind of arrogant. :ohnoez:

Agreements: Time payments are usually fine.  No H.O.S., P.O.S. or H.O.C. members, nor any puppy-kickers, butt-lickers, etc.  Secret hand-shakers OK on a case-by-case basis.  :sumo:

Grading: I have been in the hobby over 45 years. :preach:  If you see any glaring grading errors, please inform me via PM.  I try to be conservative, and have cracked about 350++ slabs.  However, I am not perfect,  

Return Policy: yep!

Doing it:  You can do it in the thread, you can do it via PM, you can do it in the road.  In the case of ties, it goes to the PM. :takeit:

:news:  BREAKING NEWS :news:

I have posted my entire Marvel and Magazine sales inventory out in mixed.  Several Marvel Magazines in the mix, and lots of less expensive and more recent material.

Edited by lizards2

Fantastic Four 50 7.0 OW/W pages $285.  I bought this 20-25 years ago, when you still had to send off for catalogs, make you selections, send off you money, and hope something came back.  It was graded VF (or 8.0) by the seller – I’m calling it a nice 7.0, but your mileage may vary.  There is a light crease @ URFC, and some light thumbnail creases at right edge center FC.  Beautiful brown Silver Surfer cover!  :news:SOLDEDED!!! :news:

Spoiler

ff50.jpg

ff50bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Fantastic Four 89 8.5 slightly OW pages, $25.  Dints at top and bottom of spine, and a little dirt at BC.
ff89.jpg
ff89bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 102 8.5 slightly white pages, $25.  Dints at top and bottom of spine, and a little dirt at BC.
ff102.jpg
ff102bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 114 7.0 slightly OW pages $12.  Spine cracks and NCB dints.
ff114.jpg
ff114bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 199 9.2 white pages, $15.  Whitman variant.  9.4 except micro-chip out at LRFC.
ff199.jpg
ff199bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 272 8.0 white pages $1.  Dint @ URFC/ULBC.
ff272.jpg
ff272bc.jpg

OK...., FF Reprint, for those of you who are into this sort of thing....., 

Marvel’s Greatest Comics 52 9.4 white pages $13.  Printer’s crease on BC. 
mgc52.jpg
mgc52bc.jpg

18 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Morning thread Krap :insane:

Thanks.  I was actually going to Krap it with some more poopy Marvels shortly.

I found this turd lurking in the comic cavern.  Hiding, actually, and for good reason.

:news:SOLD! :news:

Fantastic Four 18 A lovely 6.0/7.0ish copy, except there is one hit of color touch where the crease at LRFC crosses Reed’s boot.  Waaugh – nice clean copy otherwise, with OW/W pages.  Such a shame.  Take it away for $50.  Origin and first appearance of the Super-Skrull – collect them all!

Spoiler

ff18.jpg
ff18bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2
Sold!

3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I found this turd lurking in the comic cavern.  Hiding, actually, and for good reason.

Fantastic Four 18 A lovely 6.0/7.0ish copy, except there is one hit of color touch where the crease at LRFC crosses Reed’s boot.  Waaugh – nice clean copy otherwise, with OW/W pages.  Such a shame.  Take it away for $50.  Origin and first appearance of the Super-Skrull – collect them all!
ff18.jpg
ff18bc.jpg

:takeit:

Avengers 7 7.0+ OW pages, $175.  Rare, higher grade pence copy.  Wear area at lower staple FC, nick in logo box FC.  Nice clean, white FC.   I actually hate to give this pence copy up, since I love them so, but I have a much nicer appearing cents copy.
av7.jpg
av7bc.jpg

Avengers 9 7.0/7.5 OW/W pages, $265.  Wear LLFC, upper staple FC, top edge FC.  Dent @ ULFB and traveling into about half the interior pages.  Nice clean, white FC.  I had this logged in as a 7.0, but changed it to 7.0/7.5 after looking at the CGC 8.0 I just purchased - it was a tough decision which one to keep.  :news:SOLD!!!  :news:

Spoiler

av9.jpg

av9bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Avengers 21 8.0 maybe better, white pages, $50.  Wear at URFC.  Wally Wood inks!
av21.jpg
av21bc.jpg

Avengers 22 8.0/8.5 OW/W pages $45.  Discoloration halo inside covers.
av22.jpg
av22bc.jpg