• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Funtastic Fours, Avengenerds, Etc.
1 1

81 posts in this topic

X-Men 67 8.0/8.5 white pages $43.  Cool date stamp on front cover!  :news:Gone to the Great White North! :news:

Spoiler

xmen67.jpg

xmen67bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

X-Men 92 8.5 OW/w pages $15.  Fresh appearing copy, however, pencil erasure in X in X-Men Logo, and stacking indent on right edge FC.  Pressing would improve.
xmen92.jpg
xmen92bc.jpg

Black Pantser 15 9.2/9.4 white pages $22.  Avengers X-over.  Special last issue! :D
BlackP15.jpg
BlackP15bc.jpg

Hulk 250 9.4/9.6 $33. Whitey-white pages, extra newsstand copy I purchased.  :news:  SOLDED!!!  :news:

Spoiler

hulk250c.jpg

hulk250cbc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Marvel Premiere 3 8.0/8.5 white pages $40.  Printer’s crease on back cover.
MP3.jpg
MP3bc.jpg

Marvel Premiere 4 9.0+ OW pages $22.  Bought this as a 9.2, but dint @ ULFC too much for me to go 9.2.
MarvPrem4.jpg
MarvPrem4bc.jpg

Marvel Premiere 11 9.2 OW pages $20. Stacking bend along spine FC.

MarvPrem11.jpg

MarvPrem11bc.jpg

Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. 6 9.0+ slightly ow pages $45.  One of the best covers of the 60s Marvels, and my personal favorite.  A couple of spine tics.

shield6.jpg

shield6bc.jpg

Not Brand Echh! 1 9.2 OW pages, $90.  Extremely nice, clean copy.  
nbe1.jpg
nbe1bc.jpg

Outlaw Kid 7 9.0/9.2 off-white pages $20.  Clean and white covers.  Very nice copy.
ok7.jpg
ok7bc.jpg

:news:  Avengers Annual 1 and Captain America 118 sold via pm!! :news:

Edited by lizards2

:news:  BREAKING NEWS :news:

I have posted my entire Marvel and Magazine sales inventory out in mixed.  Several Marvel Magazines in the mix, and lots of less expensive and more recent material.

Edited by lizards2

:news: Funtastic Four Fifty sold on the low down, to he who shall remain nameless!  :news:

On 5/17/2018 at 11:33 AM, lizards2 said:

Avengers 108 8.0+ white pages $15.  My whitey white original newsstand copy.  Raker marks at bottom edge FC, and light crease ar LRFC.
av108.jpg
av108bc.jpg

On 5/17/2018 at 1:04 PM, lizards2 said:

Amazing Spider-Man 114 8.0/8.5 slightly ow pages $22.  FC looks 9.0/9.2, but pinch @ open edge from bundle tie.  Not bad on FC, but resulted in tear and some folds on BC.  Bundle tie dints top and bottom BC only.
asm114.jpg
asm114bc.jpg

:takeit: too!

I'm going to bump this thread one more time, mostly to point out that I have posted my full Marvel, War and DC sale inventory out in the dustbowl known as Mixed. 

I know a lot of you never venture out there, for fear of cooties, staph, and rubbing elbows with the unwashed masses....,  but check it out!

Feel free to buy a lot!

Edited by lizards2

20 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I'm going to bump this thread one more time, mostly to point out that I have posted my full Marvel, War and DC sale inventory out in the dustbowl known as Mixed. 

I know a lot of you never venture out there, for fear of cooties, staph, and rubbing elbows with the unwashed masses....,  but check it out!

Feel free to buy a lot!

You gotta be rugged and mean to explore the wilds of Mixed.