• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Art - Inferior 5 #7 page 2 by Win Mortimer and Tex Blaisdel

12 posts in this topic

I lost this page less than a week after buying it. Click the link to see a bigger image and read the full sad story.

image.png.6a01109beaedd86d1b2cd6f74e2d6db5.png

The summary - left at Boston Logan Airport, Terminal 2, Gate 20 at 1:25pm on Friday, 11 May 2018. I got a call, stepped away with my bag, but not the art. Remembered it, two hours into the flight. I filled claims (thanks to WiFi on the plane) immediately with both Massport L&F and United L&F, but no luck so far. :(

My fear is that the cleaning crew threw it away. :(

If you see it, please let me know.

Edited by alxjhnsn

That's a huge bummer.  I hope that you find your art.  :wishluck:   Nice page - it's not something that you see very often.

Hopefully the package was big enough and placed in a location such that the cleaning staff would know that it's just forgotten and not garbage.  Were your particulars on the package by any chance?

Try calling different departments at all times of the day/night. 

I work with a crew and many are total wash outs. I'll open a drawer and find a guy's passport and say "What the hell is this???!!!" ....and they will be "like oh yeah man that was turned in last month...."

"Did you call the police or the Taiwan embassy!!!???"

"No dude why would we do that?"  and they just go back to watching wrestling or smoking cigs. 

Try to find someone there who cares, there will probably be one or two.

:wishluck:

Any boardies nearby who can print this out and get them to the break rooms of security, baggage and janitorial with a phone number and reward?

If you slapped someone of a different race, age, sex etc there would be airport video of it on the news within hours. There is video of you walking away from this page.

An unattended package should of resulted in a call to security. This page is at least 11 x 17, not a coffee cup or candy wrapper.

I have returned hundreds of found items when I get in to work that the day shift is just sitting on doing absolutely nothing.

Our janitorial crew brings us anything odd they find in the trash.... shiny boxes, keyboards missing keys etc.

5 hours ago, Alf Pogs said:

Any boardies nearby who can print this out and get them to the break rooms of security, baggage and janitorial with a phone number and reward?

If you slapped someone of a different race, age, sex etc there would be airport video of it on the news within hours. There is video of you walking away from this page.

An unattended package should of resulted in a call to security. This page is at least 11 x 17, not a coffee cup or candy wrapper.

I have returned hundreds of found items when I get in to work that the day shift is just sitting on doing absolutely nothing.

Our janitorial crew brings us anything odd they find in the trash.... shiny boxes, keyboards missing keys etc.

Excellent points!  On the flip side, there should be video of someone (staff?) "finding" the package too.

Edited by pemart1966

Maybe post in Comics General too so more people see it.

File a report with the Boston Police?

It looks to be a massive place but if a boardie knows someone who works there they can get "behind the scenes".

Maybe it will end up at the "dead letter" version of the airports lost and found and then make its way to ebay.