• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

10% off all books - 50 new books added ECs then some Horror, Baker
4 4

206 posts in this topic

Diary Secrets 26.  $1400.    not sure how to price this one... if you have an undercopy to trade I'd be very open to talking 
MpGHA -- Great Horse Art

Presents very well front the front - especially if you like date stamps -  too bad the back cover has a small piece out and major discolouration
Tear on right side of cover 

Bottom staple detached at the centrefold 

5 on census

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2351.jpg

Bizarre Near Set $2500.   17 out of 23 issues --- this is what it cost me to assemble these over the last 6 years. These are the original digest size.

half the value is in issue 6, 10 and 14

this lot may not fit here so let me know if I should pull it and put it on ebay. but thought it might be worth introducing this artist to fellow GGA fans 

While not full of illustrations - the ones that are in here will knock your socks off!
I'm happy to send more photos through Private Message 

Bizarre magazine began in late 1945, "while Coutts was living in Canada.[1] He published the magazine under the pseudonym of John Willie a name he kept for the duration of his career. Willie was introduced to the American fetish underground by Charles Guyette and later worked with Irving Klaw
the infamous BDSM merchandiser later charged with obscenity but he is best known for his fetish cartoon character Sweet Gwendoline
which he drew in a clear censored to U89 in some editions the raven-haired dominatrix who ties up Gwendoline and Sir Dystic d'Arcy
the only prominent male character and probably a parody of Willie himself.[6] Sweet Gwendoline was published as a serial in Robert Harrison's mainstream girlie magazine Wink from June 1947 to February 1950.

Bizarre was published at somewhat irregular intervals from 1946 to 1959

and while no original art exists from Willie - as he burned it all himself - I do have a dozen pages of PMT (photo mechanical transfer) art of Sweet Gwendoline - that came directly from the Irving Klaw estate if anybody is interested let me know

IMG_2267.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

IMG_2271.jpg

IMG_2260.jpg

IMG_2261.jpg

IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2255.jpg

IMG_2256.jpg

IMG_2257.jpg

IMG_2258.jpg

7 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Those Bizarre are amazing! I have the reprinted two volume set and there is some real fun,naughty stuff in there.

Pervert.

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 7:40 AM, torontodesignguy said:

Diary Secrets 26.  $1400.    not sure how to price this one... if you have an undercopy to trade I'd be very open to talking 
MpGHA -- Great Horse Artimageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4b

Presents very well front the front - especially if you like date stamps -  too bad the back cover has a small piece out and major discolouration
Tear on right side of cover 

Bottom staple detached at the centrefold 

5 on census

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2351.jpg

SOLD PER PM !!