• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Variant Comics numbers and ratios

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,  I am a long-time collector that's been away for several years but now I'm back with a vengeance! I'm interested in variants and am wondering where I can find how many copies were made of each and the ratio or that variant to regular copies. Any good resources? Also, knowing total numbers or copies printed for any comic would be great! 

Thanks in advance!

6 minutes ago, Kevin_P said:

Hi all,  I am a long-time collector that's been away for several years but now I'm back with a vengeance! I'm interested in variants and am wondering where I can find how many copies were made of each and the ratio or that variant to regular copies. Any good resources? Also, knowing total numbers or copies printed for any comic would be great! 

Thanks in advance!

welcome to the boards! a good place for reference is

mycomicshop.com

19 hours ago, Kevin_P said:

I'm interested in variants and am wondering where I can find how many copies were made of each

Nowhere.

and the ratio or that variant to regular copies. Any good resources?

It should be easy to find the ratio numbers for incentive variants, but they are only relevant to initial ordering for retailers.

Also, knowing total numbers or copies printed for any comic would be great!

Wouldn't it?