• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chase credit card holders get 5% cash back using PayPal

7 posts in this topic

Last week I used a 10% eBay bucks promo and happened to pay via PayPal through my Chase card. Turns out I got 5% cash back. There is a promo running right now through June 30th.

Tonight there is a 6% eBay bucks promo going on. So if you have a Chase card, stacking that would give you 11% off.  

Just an FYI for anyone on the fence to make a purchase. Sure we get another 10% eBay bucks before June 30th or better off a 15% off promo code that will circulate here in CG. Cheers.

Good info

thanks.

and some most people get points of some sort on their CC too, so it adds up

9 minutes ago, revat said:

Good info

thanks.

and some most people get points of some sort on their CC too, so it adds up

(thumbsu

This Chase one is normally 1%. Capital One is I believe 1.5% and there are some Citi cards with 2%. If you or anyone knows of anything better please inform. Thanks.

Um what is preventing you from sending me your full balance on the card...... 

Send me $10,000 get I get $9710 after fees. They give you $500 back... We can split the bonus $210 :)  rinse and repeat. 

Edited by Iceman399

On 5/16/2018 at 8:20 PM, Iceman399 said:

Um what is preventing you from sending me your full balance on the card...... 

Send me $10,000 get I get $9710 after fees. They give you $500 back... We can split the bonus $210 :) rinse and repeat. 

The 5% cash back is for the Chase Freedom and applies to Groceries and PayPal this quarter up to  $1,500 spend.

Edited by ExNihilo
edited spend amount