• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM X-MEN #1

20 posts in this topic

There's a lot of wear with loss of color on the vertex of the spine. With all the creasing and the stain on the BC I just can't grade it higher than 5.0 but CGC is so loose in this grade range I wouldn't be surprised at 5.5 . It is a very attractive book. Congrats !

5.0 but super tough call. Most have mentioned the stain and crease on the BC. However, I think the discoloration on the right edge of the FC, the color loss on the left edge as well as the creasing in the LRFC. But the pages are nice, the staples appear firmly set and the cover still displays a lot of gloss. Let us know how it goes (thumbsu

On 5/17/2018 at 8:35 AM, Dark Knight said:

5.0.. Stain on back cover and diagonal triangular crease also on back is what kept me away from grading the book as a 5.5

4.5 for me. Just a little bit more spine wear for me. Decent dark green boxes on that copy.