• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Star Wars Celebration April 11-15, 2019 Chi-Town
2 2

21 posts in this topic

Looking forward to SW2019!

Does anyone have some advice on getting signatures at Celebration and CGC being onsite?   The last two Celebrations (2015 & 2017), I was totally un-prepared.  I had tons of SW comics at home and didn't think to bring them.   I don't recall seeing CGC at either event.  

6 hours ago, Mickey7 said:

Oh cool!   This is the first I've heard it will be in Chicago next year.  I hope to make it, as it would be my first time there.  :cloud9:

Tickets are already sold out, no last minute decisions on this convention. I am out, the cost of a hotel close to the event was running 2K plus for time of con and had to pre-pay. Chicago was a poor choice

Has anyone ever volunteered at SW Celebration or a big event like SDCC?  I'll check out the volunteer info when it's released since I'm close to Chicago but not interested enough in paying money for this.  I've gone to the last five C2E2s, so i think it might be cool to see what happens on the other side of the event. 

Edited by westerberg14

I'm looking for 2 dealer passes for the show at cost. If any other dealers can help me out, it would be awesome.  I'm usually setup at shows, but since I'm comics, I don't think I'd do well at this show.  I'd love to attend as a fan though.

Not sure if this is appropriate on a comics forum, but I've had a family member all of a sudden want to attend this event as well. As previously stated, the 5-day passes sold out in two days' time.

If anybody has an extra or is unable to attend, today (March 8th) is the last day to edit the name and email address on the order to match the buyer (otherwise, you have to physically exchange the badges). If you have one and want to PM to work out arrangements before tonight's deadline passes, please let me know. I will be unavailable to respond to PMs from about 18:30 (Central time) to about 21:00 or so because I'm taking my son to see Captain Marvel tonight.