• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Slightly rounded corners"
1 1

15 posts in this topic

I don't gettit.  I don't deal in sports cards but if I saw some ragged card with rusty staples, I would not think it was 'high grade'.  wtf

20 hours ago, 427Impaler said:

When cruising eBay I come across lots of, shall we say, optimistic grading.  But this one knocked back in my seat: ASM #61 8.0 HIGH GRADE  :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Lots of pics to show just what a beauty this book is.  Not sure if they were joking, drunk, or ???

The name of the eBay store is "Carol's Antiques."  Probably just an elderly lady who doesn't have a whole lot of experience grading.  For $39.95 hopefully, a potential customer wouldn't read to much into the assigned grade.  Based on the pictures it looks no higher than a 2.0.

6 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

The splash page looks surprisingly clean from what they showed of it. The back cover however resembles a sheet of soiled toilet paper. It's not even worth the 12 cent cover price

I have to agree.  I would not even pay 12 cents for this-I don't want it-at all.

7 hours ago, HENRYSPENCER said:

The name of the eBay store is "Carol's Antiques."  Probably just an elderly lady who doesn't have a whole lot of experience grading.  For $39.95 hopefully, a potential customer wouldn't read to much into the assigned grade.  Based on the pictures it looks no higher than a 2.0.

Facts.