• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGX terminates entire staff?
4 4

127 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, CatskillMike said:

So now I can drop my books off at Pizza Hut?:insane:

As long as you let them know what toppings you want, yes. You might want to run them through the panini shop first though

Edited by Jerkfro

other than feeling bad for those fired, i'm gonna file this one under 'who really cares, and why does anyone use this terrible company anyway??' really irks me when comiclink offers pgx books in their auctions. makes one have to guess based on one scan how many grades lower it will end up when taken out and sent in to CGC. and who knows if it will end up having been restored or conserved. whenever a dealer has pgx books, it makes them look cheap, IMHO. 

Please check back here in 365 days for the "Is a year too long for my book to be delivered from PGX Comics?" thread.

2 hours ago, AmazingComics413 said:

I always thought PGX was a 1-2 person operation.

C1B27CFD-D12B-4FA6-B3DA-EB6DBA53521C.png

Man....that must have been a tense few minutes in that dude's mom's garage......

12 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

Man....that must have been a tense few minutes in that dude's mom's garage......

The first hint that things were going badly was they stopped stocking the garage with Hot Pockets.