• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGX terminates entire staff?
4 4

127 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, aszumilo said:

Maybe they'll stuff the edges of the slab with mozzarella cheese?

No part of the pizza can be outside of the encapsulation or the pizza will not maintain it's grade freshness.

Edited by Artboy99

5 hours ago, pemart1966 said:

No, because that guy's now working at PGX  lol

Right now its cheesey stuffed slabs. I wonder if the slabs will be in red like those old pizza hut glasses.

2 hours ago, valiantman said:

Adding to my own thoughts... the best part is... even if it becomes known that PGX is a complete fraud starting mid-2018, collectors will assume pre-2018 books are only "half-fraudulent" since that was PGX for 15 years.  What would the new owners do if the grading date is a show-stopper?  Fake it.  There are no records of what PGX has graded.  There's no reason a book graded today by PGX couldn't say "Graded 05/15"... except for truthfulness... which has never been a problem at PGX anyway. lol

It's so complicated, and because PGX is just an "opinion" anyway... there's a good chance the courts would never figure out exactly what the fraud is... and PGX customers haven't cared for over a decade anyway.

Hmm, so you can't even look up a Cert # to determine if it was graded during one of their tighter periods of negligence? That sucks.

19 minutes ago, Martin Sinescu said:

Hmm, so you can't even look up a Cert # to determine if it was graded during one of their tighter periods of negligence? That sucks.

Don't they (PGX) usually have the grade dates on the label?  

3 minutes ago, kav said:

Maybe they were playing video games in the PGX headquarters basement and PGX CEO got smoked then EVERYONE OUT OF THE BASEMENT! YOU'RE FIRED!  Then he called for a pizza then 'hey you want a job?'

Whatever you do, don't take up stand up comedy. 

Just now, Grantley Goddard said:

Whatever you do, don't take up stand up comedy. 

What an original line-you write that one yourself?  Never heard it used before.

Nothing surprises me about you.

Wow another zinger-definitely you should take up stand up comedy-immediately.

Except I wasn't trying to be funny. 

What made you think I was trying to be funny, Grantard?  Did you find the post funny or something?

2 minutes ago, speedcake said:

Dear Grantley, stop derailing this otherwise hilarious thread with your personal comedic issues. 

Yep-go to an open mike and heckle or something.  

Edited by kav

12 minutes ago, kav said:

What made you think I was trying to be funny, Grantard?  Did you find the post funny or something?

I never find attention seeking windbags with verbal diarrhoea funny, just incredibly irritating.

I hate to appear to be derailing, and don't want to disappoint BUTM, but being a self appointed expert in Kav Comedics, I must, against my better judgement, declare the Kav post as comedy worthy. Note I can not give it a Seinfeld Rating, and that is only because of his slip and fall in the DODO thread, but it was still funny, and a one line Kramer-like response. I grant that grantley was reaching for the Ring, but sadly missed. 

I hereby declare: Winner Kav.:golfclap: