• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGX terminates entire staff?
4 4

127 posts in this topic

Just now, Grantley Goddard said:

I never find attention seeking windbags with verbal diarrhoea funny, just incredibly irritating.

No one cares what you find.  

3 minutes ago, Mr.Mcknowitall said:

I hate to appear to be derailing, and don't want to disappoint BUTM, but being a self appointed expert in Kav Comedics, I must, against my better judgement, declare the Kav post as comedy worthy. Note I can not give it a Seinfeld Rating, and that is only because of his slip and fall in the DODO thread, but it was still funny, and a one line Kramer-like response. I grant that grantley was reaching for the Ring, but sadly missed. 

I hereby declare: Winner Kav.:golfclap:

The lesson here folks is don't get in the ring with a professional.  We fry hecklers like bacon.

3 minutes ago, namisgr said:

So from the other thread, it appears that the demise of PGX may have been greatly exaggerated.  Unfortunately.

actual information in that thread, attacks in this one.  guess which will get more play?

Edited by paperheart

2 hours ago, kav said:

Maybe they were playing video games in the PGX headquarters basement and PGX CEO got smoked then EVERYONE OUT OF THE BASEMENT! YOU'RE FIRED!  Then he called for a pizza then 'hey you want a job?'

2 hours ago, Grantley Goddard said:

Whatever you do, don't take up stand up comedy. 

cxrcGczl.gif

1 minute ago, ygogolak said:

cxrcGczl.gif

I'm just gonna have a soup.

5 minutes ago, wolverine180 said:

Omg....... Too funny lol

Paging Funkmaster Flex!!!

1 minute ago, Grantley Goddard said:

Yep......funny as paint.

The disgruntled heckler gets booed out of the club and makes a final 'stinging' rebuke!  :roflmao:

Just now, Grantley Goddard said:

Rumours are Kav's applied for a job. 

Hyuk!!