• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvels, Magazines, and Maybe More
1 1

80 posts in this topic

I got all the Marvel and Misc. War books updated on page 1

2 hours ago, adampasz said:

Avengers 187 8.5 white pages $4.  NCB bends on FC and some spine tics.

take it

Keep going :baiting: 

1 hour ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Great selection of books here, Liz ?

Mixed is where it's at !

xxx ooo

Rupp

Thanks!

I'm finding I have too much new stuff, and too much clean up from the last go around to get stuff up very fast.  May have bitten off more than I can chew here.

I did get about 1/2 the DC war stuff up last night, and am working on the rest of that this a.m. 

I probably shouldn't put so much time into describing the minutia and back cover scans...., :whistle:

3 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Thanks!

I'm finding I have too much new stuff, and too much clean up from the last go around to get stuff up very fast.  May have bitten off more than I can chew here.

I did get about 1/2 the DC war stuff up last night, and am working on the rest of that this a.m. 

I probably shouldn't put so much time into describing the minutia and back cover scans...., :whistle:

I am tempted to grab a few more from your D.C. stuff ..... some stuff you don't see come up too often :)

1 hour ago, 707comics said:
4 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Thanks!

I am tempted to grab a few more from your D.C. stuff ..... some stuff you don't see come up too often :)

Go for it - all the DC war is up now on page 1.  Or were you talking regular DC?  That is yet to come.

I have not boxed up your stuff yet.

OK - the non-war DC books are up on the bottom of page 1 and top of page 2.  Even if the scan is not showing, click on the x-box and the full scan will come up - don't know what is up with that.

I will come back through on the DCs and add in what books are yet to be posted.

:p   Image result for construction zone jpg   :p

These are DCs yet to be posted.  If interested in anything, let me know via pm and I'll bump those to the head of the list for grading, scanning and posting.
Looking ahead at my schedule, it may take a few weeks to get these all up.
Angel and the Ape 1, 2, 4, 5
Atom 13, 23
Brave and the Bold 44, 57, 58, 91, 108
Challengers of the Unknown 42, 63
Demon 1, 8, 10. 13
Detective 291, 346 CGC 346 8.5 OW pages cracked out, 348, 351, 392, 433
Flash 143
Girls’ Love 157
Green Lantern 5, 48, 57
Jimmy Olsen – 80 pg. Giant 2
Jonah Hex 15
Justice League of America 22, 51, 71
Strange Adventures 132, 144 
Superboy 93, 171 CGC 9.2 OW pages
Superman 220, 263, 357
Weird Western Tales 21 CGC 9.2 OW/W pages, 64
Wonder Woman 192, 244
World’s Finest 126 CGC 8.0 CROW cracked out.

Edited by lizards2

Justice League of America 91 8.0 CROW pages $15. Slight spine roll.
Doom Patrol Grant Morrison Age:  Set # 19-22 white pages $20 (19-21 9.4/9.6, 22 8.5 Morrison – Crawling From the Wreckage), extra newsstand copies I purchased at the time.  $20

New Teen Titans 32 copy a 9.4 OW pages $3. Light foxing on BC.  First Thunder and Lightning.

Finally some DCs!

Add these to my pile, please...

These books have been sold via PM:

Time Warp 1 9.2 white pages $15 – small chip out at ULFC, extra newsstand copy, Kaluta cover!
New Teen Titans 23 9.4/9.6 OW pages $8.  First Blackfire and Adrian Chase.
New Teen Titans 27 copy a 9.4 slightly OW pages $5.  Atari Force preview.
Doom Patrol 95 8.5 OW pages $40.  Dirty back cover.  Lovely white front cover with great colors!
Doom Patrol 94 9.0 OW/W pages $70.  Minor tanning halo on inside covers.  Really light thumbnail at center RE FC.  Very nice, well-centered copy.
Detective 482 8.5 slightly OW pages $12.  Crease thru yellow @ LRFC – can’t see it in scan.  Sharp book though, and difficult in HG.
Detective 342 6.5 ow pages $15
Superboy 251 copy a 9.2 $5. White pages, extra newsstand copy, STARLIN.
Superboy 264 5.5 OW pages – free with purchase.

Micronauts 3 copy c 8.5/9.0 OW/W pages $10.  Whitman variant.  Really nice except for production (?) smear @ URFC.
Tales to Astonish 88 7.0/7.5 OW/W pages $16.
Marvel Team-Up 62 copy b 9.4 white pages $18. Whitman Variant.
Eternals Annual 1 9.4 or better, white pages, $25.  KIRBY!  Distributor ink on BC.  My original newsstand copy – awesome copy!!
Fantastic Four 89 8.5 slightly OW pages, $25.  Dints at top and bottom of spine, and a little dirt at BC.
Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. 6 9.0+ slightly ow pages $45.  One of the best covers of the 60s Marvels, and my personal favorite.  A couple of spine tics.
Amazing Spider-Man 95 9.0 slightly ow pages $55. A few spine stresses, small spider crease @ LRFC, slightly ow inside covers and BC.
Man-Thing V1 #1 8.5+ slightly OW pages $40.  Wrinkles below lower staple like it slipped in the box, teensy dint @ center .top BC.

Doctor Strange 13 copy b 9.2 slightly ow pages $9
Doctor Strange 21 9.4 white pages $10.
Dazzler 1 copy b 9.4/9.6, white pages, $18. X-Men appearance.  Clean and white extra newsstand copy.
Giant Size Conan 3 9.2 W $22. Extra newsstand copy – whitey, white all over.
Marvel Premiere 11 9.2 OW pages $22. Stacking bend along spine FC.
Tales to Astonish 86 8.0/8.5 ow/w pages $25. Spine stresses and some NCB rumpling @ upper edge of BC.  Not so rare 2 cent variant edition.
Giant Size Conan 2 9.4 white pages $25 very minor foxing BC. Extra newsstand copy – whitey, white all over.
Giant Size Conan 4 9.2/9.4 $27. Extra newsstand copy – whitey, white all over.
Marvel Premiere 4 9.0+ OW pages $28.  Bought this as a 9.2, but dint @ ULFC too much for me to go 9.2.
Marvel Premiere 3 8.0/8.5 white pages $50.  Printer’s crease on back cover.
Conan 79 copy b 9.2 white pages $15.  Spine tic.  Whitman Variant.