• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey Cal, where are you ?
3 3

274 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Calamerica said:

Duly noted, Sir. I will get a copy soon, I promise. Probably right off the 'Bay LOLlol

CAL who does take recommendations seriously when it comes to the Arts....

I've read that book 3 times also the sequel which also features Maggie the dog.

Wow! Picked up 30 new Views in 13 minutes! Now up to 4,943! 

I told you I knew how to put LIFE back into ANY ol' Thread! Anywhere!

I just have to be CAL and show up( A certain public figure said that he could shoot someone

and still get votes LOL)!

CAL who knows how to show up!!!^^

Just now, kav said:

I've read that book 3 times also the sequel which also features Maggie the dog.

What is your favorite movie? Only can pick ONE, please....

CAL the movie buff....hm

Well, KAV

it's getting late over here on this side of the Pond,

and I gotta get up in a few hours as I am working on a specific 

project at my wife's place of employment...

BBIAB

1 minute ago, Calamerica said:

Great choice and great Taste!

CAL the movie buff....2c

The Terminator is much like a faithful protective dog in fact its in the genre of boy and his dog movies.

1 minute ago, kav said:

If you read the book 4 screenplays by Syd Field where he analyzes that movie you will be astonished.  It's similar to finding an IMSM 10.0

I have Syd Field's first Screenplay Book somewhere....

CAL who kept ALL his Cinema books and Notes....

Just now, kav said:

The Terminator is much like a faithful protective dog in fact its in the genre of boy and his dog movies.

I saw those Terminator movies in the Theatres back in those days, and that was when the seats

got filled quite regularly!!!

CAL who recalls seeing Jaws 1 several times just to laugh at the head-in-the-boat scene where the girls all screamed!!! LOL:devil:

Just now, Calamerica said:

I saw those Terminator movies in the Theatres back in those days, and that was when the seats

got filled quite regularly!!!

CAL who recalls seeing Jaws 1 several times just to laugh at the head-in-the-boat scene where the girls all screamed!!! LOL:devil:

I saw it on 4th of July and the booming noises of fireworks show across the street outside the theater fit quite well with the film.

Well KAV,

It's getting quite late over on this side of the Pond....

I didn't get through half of the Thread w/ my snarky responses,

so I will have to do it another time.

See ya

CAL :hi:

On 6/11/2018 at 2:59 PM, James J Johnson said:

Is there a Reader's Digest condensed version available for this novel?

Cal you are a liar our house did burn down we still live in the apartment we moved into after being homeless for a year..

My wife did not start a fund raiser we did not even have a computer because our house burned down..The Thing started a fundraiser we did not even know about it because our house burned down..

You need to stop right now..

My wife is and has always told 100% the truth

and you are a bad person who spreads malicious slander and defames people with no evidence but your blathering mouth..

We gave you news articles and even a report from the fire marshal to stop your lying and you have not just give it a rest..

stop being a liar and a bully

If I can make it any clearer stop it..
My wife has been not even on this board but you are so desperate for attention you call her out of her name at every chance even though we have explained it to you and the powers that be here..

You have threatened us enough get a new gig..

1 minute ago, knot's*dew said:

Cal you are a liar our house did burn down we still live in the apartment we moved into after being homeless for a year..

My wife did not start a fund raiser we did not even have a computer because our house burned down..The Thing started a fundraiser we did not even know about it because our house burned down..

You need to stop right now..

My wife is and has always told 100% the truth

and you are a bad person who spreads malicious slander and defames people with no evidence but your blathering mouth..

We gave you news articles and even a report from the fire marshal to stop your lying and you have not just give it a rest..

stop being a liar and a bully

Cal is man enough to apologize, I believe.

Oh and if Anyone wants the truth ..there is an empty lot where our house used to be and our cat..Scrooge who died in the fire is buried there..We lost everything..I know you love to belittle that..my wife was in the emergency room and hospital for smoke inhalation and burns..
I could post pictures of the house burning..local news reports and a fire marshal's report it amazes me how Cal is such a small man the only way he can fell like a big man is to bully a woman who has been in the hospital most of the past two years.  Especially, since that woman,being my wife..is telling the absolute truth and Cal is a big fat liar who loves to libel and slander people.

13 hours ago, Calamerica said:

Yes! We agree on something!

Just kiddin'....I know you love Dogs, so you can't be an enemy of CAL....

Dogs: they don't care how rich or poor you are, Dem or Rep or Indy, your race,

your nationality, your age. The Dogs only want YOU and no one else.

Dogs will wait patiently for you forever to come home, no matter how bad your day

in the people world is. When you get home, the Dog's tails wags for miles!

People? Will stab you in the back, foresake you, desert you, rob you, bear false witness against  you,

steal from you, resent you, hate you and this is the SHORT List of what people can and  WILL do

to you if you give a tenth-of-a-second opening....

Dogs are Man's Best Friend, but Dogs deserve far, far better than Man.

That's the end of THAT story, not open for discussion.

CAL who cannot be confused of the FACTS re: Dogs....

Strangely, most of the people in my life won't do any of the things that you attribute to people.  Maybe if you treated everyone with respect and kindness you might find most won't do those things to you either.  (Not that I don't love my dog as well.)