• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey Cal, where are you ?
3 3

274 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, knot's*dew said:

Oh and if Anyone wants the truth ..there is an empty lot where our house used to be and our cat..Scrooge who died in the fire is buried there..We lost everything..I know you love to belittle that..my wife was in the emergency room and hospital for smoke inhalation and burns..
I could post pictures of the house burning..local news reports and a fire marshal's report it amazes me how Cal is such a small man the only way he can fell like a big man is to bully a woman who has been in the hospital most of the past two years.  Especially, since that woman,being my wife..is telling the absolute truth and Cal is a big fat liar who loves to libel and slander people.

I am on that job site during lunch break sending a PM for something on the Sales Thread.

Not too good on cell phone; functions are limited.

Anyway, to this "knots*dew" when I get home I WILL RESPOND and will cut and paste the " evidence" YOUR SO CALLED WIFE sent me.

You are not going to like that, especially the PARTS where she contradicts herself and tries to bluff me.

NO Fire Report from her was ever sent YOU are the Liar. I got MY OWN Reports, and they did NOT match up.

I also don't think that this is rs0429 from the eBay Chats back in the day.

If so, then CAL was again correct that people here WOULD and DID call/PM each other to tell whomever that this topic was drug back to life. You can thank Loagn510 for that.

You also can thank CAL for making the inquiries to ANY charity event here or anywhere.

SHE posted the "emergency event" and it is hard to fathom one person continually getting "charity" time and time again. The THING was NOT the person who got the thread going and I was contacted and have NO REGRETS responding and you know what you can do if you don't like that.

I really could care less, as I was not going to give ONE RED CENT anyway, but some due diligence with MY independent findings are what they are, no apologies of any kind are forthcoming. Right or wrong does not matter. ANYONE can ask questions. That Coinee asked I responded. 

I am headed out that way in Feb. 2019 for a Conference. I may reopen this just to solve this for finality. 

The names better add up. You don't want CAL here or anywhere blowing this out of the water.

CAL

19 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

Strangely, most of the people in my life won't do any of the things that you attribute to people.  Maybe if you treated everyone with respect and kindness you might find most won't do those things to you either.  (Not that I don't love my dog as well.)

You don't know mess about me. STFU

13 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

Well you certainly showed me. 

It's a bitter pill to swallow, and it'll certainly leave a mark. And I certainly wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now, nonetheless, let that be a harsh lesson to you! :tonofbricks:

Edited by James J Johnson

I honestly dont know what to think at this point.  Cal doesnt seem like a liar.  Knots doesnt sound like he's lying either.  There has to be documentation that could easily and quickly clear this up.  The incident described is one that would be documented from all angles, fire dept, insurance, hospitals etc.  I'm baffled.

2 hours ago, kav said:

I honestly dont know what to think at this point.  Cal doesnt seem like a liar.  Knots doesnt sound like he's lying either.  There has to be documentation that could easily and quickly clear this up.  The incident described is one that would be documented from all angles, fire dept, insurance, hospitals etc.  I'm baffled.

The fire is old news kav, and should'nt be dredged up again. The fire happened, and Cal why do you even need to drag this old situation through the mud after all these years.

Oak- Who thinks Cal never lets anything go.

3 hours ago, Calamerica said:

I am on that job site during lunch break sending a PM for something on the Sales Thread.

Not too good on cell phone; functions are limited.

Anyway, to this "knots*dew" when I get home I WILL RESPOND and will cut and paste the " evidence" YOUR SO CALLED WIFE sent me.

You are not going to like that, especially the PARTS where she contradicts herself and tries to bluff me.

NO Fire Report from her was ever sent YOU are the Liar. I got MY OWN Reports, and they did NOT match up.

I also don't think that this is rs0429 from the eBay Chats back in the day.

If so, then CAL was again correct that people here WOULD and DID call/PM each other to tell whomever that this topic was drug back to life. You can thank Loagn510 for that.

You also can thank CAL for making the inquiries to ANY charity event here or anywhere.

SHE posted the "emergency event" and it is hard to fathom one person continually getting "charity" time and time again. The THING was NOT the person who got the thread going and I was contacted and have NO REGRETS responding and you know what you can do if you don't like that.

I really could care less, as I was not going to give ONE RED CENT anyway, but some due diligence with MY independent findings are what they are, no apologies of any kind are forthcoming. Right or wrong does not matter. ANYONE can ask questions. That Coinee asked I responded. 

I am headed out that way in Feb. 2019 for a Conference. I may reopen this just to solve this for finality. 

The names better add up. You don't want CAL here or anywhere blowing this out of the water.

CAL

Cal I have been a member of this board for years..have you lost your mind? You know who I am and who I am married to.
You have been threatening and harassing my wife for nearly 9 years.  Since our house burned down to the ground and a board member unbeknownst to us ..started a fundraiser on our behalf.  We were homeless.  My wife has given you proof and answered every question and you have responded with threats to stalk and harass her.  Why does this board condone your behavior? You give out her personal information to people.  You slander and libel her.  By proxy you are calling me a liar too.  Do I have to post the pictures again?  One of the worst days of our lives and you keep trolling us and bullying us about it.  What is wrong with you?
You know as well as a lot of this board knows who my wife is...and you need to shut your lying mouth.  I married her during Chicago comic con at our wedding with SKYPINKBLU there as well as Catrick and many other members of this board.
The moderation of this board needs to take notice of your attacks on my wife.  This is NOT okay.  here here is a picture of our kitchen and bathroom.  Say it did not happen again, you liar.

fire1.jpg

38 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

The fire is old news kav, and should'nt be dredged up again. The fire happened, and Cal why do you even need to drag this old situation through the mud after all these years.

Oak- Who thinks Cal never lets anything go.

Mea culpa. I brought it up because RMA said Cal never goes after anyone personally and I thought it was a good example of him doing just that...whether justified in his mind or not.

I also never got an answer why he used to be a staunch supporter of Stu and he even told me that Stu was "misunderstood" a while back and now cannot stand him.

With friends like that who needs enemies 2c

To clarify, RMA used to be a Stu supporter, not Cal.

Edited by Logan510
Clarification

It is well documented.  Not only by the fire marshal, who investigated the cause of the fire.  By the local news media who not only took photos of the fire in progress, but video was shown as well.  Not only that my wife, was burned and suffered from smoke inhalation.
Also we have many photos of afterwards.  She lost her entire comic collection.  I lost most of mine.  I stopped counting after awhile.  We lost everything including the entirety of the house.  The entire lot of our prior address is an over grown field it burned down nearly completely.
Funny thing is, we offered Cal the fire marshal report.  He said he knew someone "close to the fire department" and if the fire really happened he would know.Also our pet cat was killed in the fire too.
Oh and the Salvation Army..we have proof from them too.  They showed up at the scene. We were uninsured,  When my wife escaped the house, she was only in a night shirt.  They had to give her clothes and shoes they went to get her at the store while she was being treated in the hospital.  They gave her a change of clothes and gave us toothbrushes and a towel.

4 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

Mea culpa. I brought it up because RMA said Cal never goes after anyone personally and I thought it was a good example of him doing just that...whether justified in his mind or not.

I also never got an answer why he used to be a staunch supporter of Stu and he even told me that Stu was "misunderstood" a while back and now cannot stand him.

With friends like that who needs enemies 2c

To clarify, RMA used to be a Stu supporter, not Cal.

Friendships based upon common enemies never last.

8 minutes ago, knot's*dew said:

It is well documented.  Not only by the fire marshal, who investigated the cause of the fire.  By the local news media who not only took photos of the fire in progress, but video was shown as well.  Not only that my wife, was burned and suffered from smoke inhalation.
Also we have many photos of afterwards.  She lost her entire comic collection.  I lost most of mine.  I stopped counting after awhile.  We lost everything including the entirety of the house.  The entire lot of our prior address is an over grown field it burned down nearly completely.
Funny thing is, we offered Cal the fire marshal report.  He said he knew someone "close to the fire department" and if the fire really happened he would know.Also our pet cat was killed in the fire too.
Oh and the Salvation Army..we have proof from them too.  They showed up at the scene. We were uninsured,  When my wife escaped the house, she was only in a night shirt.  They had to give her clothes and shoes they went to get her at the store while she was being treated in the hospital.  They gave her a change of clothes and gave us toothbrushes and a towel.

You guys dont have to justify yourselves to anyone. I'm just happy that you guys made it out with your lives. To hell with Cal.