• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey Cal, where are you ?
3 3

274 posts in this topic

Just now, kav said:

@Calamerica I would be highly interested in your story of your obsession with IMSM and I know others would too.  Origin stories are always the most collectible.

He doesn't explain it or give some back story in an old post, in some old thread? I have no doubt that it would be a compelling read.

2 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

He doesn't explain it or give some back story in an old post, in some old thread? I have no doubt that it would be a compelling read.

I'm pretty sure he did but I want him to go into more detail, what it felt like, what made him see the light, etc.

24 minutes ago, kav said:

I'm pretty sure he did but I want him to go into more detail, what it felt like, what made him see the light, etc.

That would be great because as of now, we can only guess as to how he became so far ahead of the curve on IMSM 1. How he got that jump and left us all in the dust! With him cornering the market like he did we're all just like ropes dangling from the IMSM 1 blimp and he's Capt. Nemo!  I'd like to know how he pulled it off by zigging when we were all zagging.

18 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

Someone needs to use Photoshop on this.

imageproxy (27).jpg

Can you believe someone broke into one of my Storage Units and stole my hat??? That was the ONLY thing that was missing when the Manager called me and told me of the "break-in"....

CAL who loves that Einstein quote: "Two things are infinite: The Universe and Man's stupidity. Wait: maybe the Universe MAY have an ending".... 

1 minute ago, Calamerica said:

Can you believe someone broke into one of my Storage Units and stole my hat??? That was the ONLY thing that was missing when the Manager called me and told me of the "break-in"....

CAL who loves that Einstein quote: "Two things are infinite: The Universe and Man's stupidity. Wait: maybe the Universe MAY have an ending".... 

Yes the Universe is finite but unbounded.

:headbang::headbang:3,996 views as of now. Two days ago this Thread was struggling to get 1,500 views.

Take your money($$$) and go to Vegas and park the truck on the following bets:

Odds:

1) emails sent TO Stu, the Charity recipient within the last 24 hours:

Over 25: 5 to 1, Under 25: 8 to 5. CAL's handicapping tip: Bet your retirement on the OVER!!!

2) CGC Forumites spending amounts of wasted TIME to regurgitate old posts/threads that include quotes from CAL the last 24 hours:

Over 25 CGC Forumites: 10 to 1. Under 25 CGC Forumites: 7 to 5 against. CAL's handicapping tip: 

Bet your GRANDKID's entire wealth on the OVER. Can't miss!

3) CGC Forumites hitting the "report this post to the Mods" button to try to get CAL in trouble again the last 24 hours:

Over 25 CGC Forumites: 100 to 1. Under 25 CGC Forumites: even money.

CAL's Handicapping tip: Bet the OVER. Borrow against the US Treasury and put a cool MIL on the OVER.

Oh well, the cocktail waitress wants to act in my Webisode I am cooking up;

she just whispered some sweet qualifications in my good ear, and her words

if she backs them up she's as good as "Weinsteined":headbang:

CAL still working the fringes....

Edited by Calamerica
typos

3 hours ago, kav said:

@Calamerica I would be highly interested in your story of your obsession with IMSM and I know others would too.  Origin stories are always the most collectible.

Yes I do have an Origin story, posted many times over the years here.

Give it a day but I am betting the Farm that the CAL detractors will post it up here. 

Stay tuned

CAL who never disappoints....:acclaim:

Yes I do have an Origin story, posted many times over the years here.

Give it a day but I am betting the Farm that the CAL detractors will post it up here. 

Stay tuned

CAL who never disappoints....:acclaim:

I'm on board the Cal Train, now.   It takes a while to recognize the greatness sometimes, its like staring into the sun.

1 minute ago, kav said:

I'm on board the Cal Train, now.   It takes a while to recognize the greatness sometimes, its like staring into the sun.

Enjoy the ride! Prepare for greatness!!!

CAL assembling the troops....

Enjoy the ride! Prepare for greatness!!!

CAL assembling the troops....

I hereby announce-anyone who wants to go after Cal-well you'll have to go thru me first!

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

:applause:

His love of IMSM hearkens to my love of Caps.

Just now, oakman29 said:

Cal is certainly an acquired taste.(:

Cal, Cap and Kav-all greats to be appreciated like a fine wine.