• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey Cal, where are you ?
3 3

274 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Jerkfro said:

Here. Check this one out. :smile:

Tis truly the gift that keeps on giving.

2 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Funny how "children" gets listed after the stocks, trust funds, and comic books.

Profit margin on children isn't high enough. 

32 minutes ago, Jerkfro said:

You can make more if you part 'em out.

2 minutes ago, F For Fake said:
34 minutes ago, Jerkfro said:

I'm pretty sure the children fall under debt and liabilities...., :whistle:

Just now, lizards2 said:
3 minutes ago, F For Fake said:
35 minutes ago, Jerkfro said:

I'm pretty sure the children fall under debt and liabilities...., :whistle:

And don't even mention the restocking fee. Sheesh!

Even the Trolling is lame these days. Troll all your heart and time you can waste to your desires, but the ONE thing that was poroven right 100%:

I was told over a decade ago by a BIG BIG BIG shot Comic Dealer/Distributor:

" You have NO BUSINESS going on any public Forum. You might get a deal here and there, but 

there is NO upside; only downside".

That was true on the eBay Chatboards, and even more true here.

I don't see the reasonable ones here anymore; they must have gotten the message and left/lurk, etc.

They actually pay people to look at that nuclear plant in Japan that had that meltdown years back.

I should send the MODS( they call themselves Mods) a bill for my services for checking on this wasteland.

CAL who still checks out the Gold/Silver Sales Thread - the only value left here( and don't worry the Trolls

just haven't figured out a way to ruin this feature...yet)....

16 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

Even the Trolling is lame these days. Troll all your heart and time you can waste to your desires, but the ONE thing that was poroven right 100%:

I was told over a decade ago by a BIG BIG BIG shot Comic Dealer/Distributor:

" You have NO BUSINESS going on any public Forum. You might get a deal here and there, but 

there is NO upside; only downside".

That was true on the eBay Chatboards, and even more true here.

I don't see the reasonable ones here anymore; they must have gotten the message and left/lurk, etc.

They actually pay people to look at that nuclear plant in Japan that had that meltdown years back.

I should send the MODS( they call themselves Mods) a bill for my services for checking on this wasteland.

CAL who still checks out the Gold/Silver Sales Thread - the only value left here( and don't worry the Trolls

just haven't figured out a way to ruin this feature...yet)....

:roflmao: Always a fun time when you come by Cal.

Cal I recently bought a IM/SM #1 raw 6.0 for $65.00.  Good deal? I’ve always like that comic and wanted one for my collection but I’m more into reading copies than encapsulated ones hence the 6.0 raw

17 hours ago, NoMan said:

Cal I recently bought a IM/SM #1 raw 6.0 for $65.00.  Good deal? I’ve always like that comic and wanted one for my collection but I’m more into reading copies than encapsulated ones hence the 6.0 raw

If you like the deal, then it is a good deal. Whatever the buyer/seller agrees to is the final denomination of the transaction, for anything.

IMSM is one of my favorite items all-time.

CAL who still IS the KING of all things IMSM!!!:acclaim:

4 hours ago, DontLookBehindYou said:

Of course Cal will have the last laugh. He's got 8 storage units packed with primo Silver Age. Combined with his business acumen, he'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

I detect a hint of sarcasm in this post.

7 hours ago, VintageComics said:

Cal might actually have the last laugh with that book as both Iron Man and Sub-Mariner are being speculated on heavily in the last few years.

Only if he sells them and cashes in but he won't because if he no longer owns any IMSM then he can no longer be the king of IMSM and it's far more important to him to lord that dubious honor over our heads. 

On 5/27/2018 at 5:54 PM, Jerkfro said:

Only if he sells them and cashes in but he won't because if he no longer owns any IMSM then he can no longer be the king of IMSM and it's far more important to him to lord that dubious honor over our heads. 

Don't worry - so long as I die with the most toys/gold/coin/phenominal you-know-what, I win. THAT is my goal, especially against the lemmings at a certain Forum. 

" If you can't show them with brilliance, dazzle them with B.S."....

CAL who won't forget the who, what, when, and why about this Forum....:makepoint: