• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey Cal, where are you ?
3 3

274 posts in this topic

On 6/7/2018 at 9:16 PM, kav said:

If you are already having the last laugh that means you are selling them for big bux so why arent you selling any on ebay??? Pls show evidence of you 'having the last laugh' because I'm not seeing these puppies selling for much and definitely no price spike.  (shrug)

Check my eBay "Feedback Left for Others" like the other wanna-be Detectives that dig my trash here on the Forums. Don't gag when you see those raw 9.2's I sold for over $300.00 each. I won't name names in this post, but I know of at LEAST ten Boardies here that had a "spirited discussion" about them. That discussion was relayed to me by someone I trust. Now I spilled more than I was supposed to, now get to work insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

CAL who will NEVER suffer fools well....

46 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

Don't gag when you see those raw 9.2's I sold for over $300.00 each.

That's super Cal, a magic hit of mixed book sale promotions :)

3 hours ago, Calamerica said:

Check my eBay "Feedback Left for Others" like the other wanna-be Detectives that dig my trash here on the Forums. Don't gag when you see those raw 9.2's I sold for over $300.00 each. I won't name names in this post, but I know of at LEAST ten Boardies here that had a "spirited discussion" about them. That discussion was relayed to me by someone I trust. Now I spilled more than I was supposed to, now get to work insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

CAL who will NEVER suffer fools well....

Does GPA show that $300 for a 9.2 is some big recent increase in IMSM??

I did what you said and checked feedback left but didnt see any IMSM sold in past 6 months just a bunch of coins mostly.  I do see where you bought one, though.

Edited by kav

21 hours ago, kav said:

I did what you said and checked feedback left but didnt see any IMSM sold in past 6 months just a bunch of coins mostly.  I do see where you bought one, though.

SIX MONTHS??? This IMSM "Saga" has been going on for AT LEAST 15 years, sir. Don't stick your pinky in the Dogfight....

CAL who deserves some of what he gets re: expectations of the haters....( Einstein: " Two things forever: The Universe and Man's stupidity....wait, the Universe MIGHT have an ending....")

21 hours ago, kav said:

Untitled.gif

1 minute ago, Calamerica said:

This copy should have went for over $400.00, and YES I did sell them for that. I guess I will take the time to put the recorded sales here for our Johnny-come-lately over the Pond who decided to stick his nose in this War....

CAL still the KING of IMSM and can and WILL back that claim up....:acclaim:

Mines a raw 6.0. I’ll sell it to to for $550. 

3 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

550 pennies? Can you ship it for FREE???

CAL who is always looking to add to his IMSM army....^^

No. $550.00. But with your bad attitude I will not sell it to you for any price. Therefore you never own all of them so good luck sleeping at night knowing my 6.0 is in a long box in my closet. 

Noman is the Greatest Comic Book Collector in the world. FACT!

Edited by NoMan

23 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

That's super Cal, a magic hit of mixed book sale promotions :)

Would it help my chances of a getting a like if I added "um diddle lidde diddle um diddle I"?

10 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

Untitled.gif

Cor, that's clever. How'd you do that?

3 minutes ago, NoMan said:

No. $550.00. But with your bad attitude I will not sell it to you for any price. Therefore you never own all of them so good luck sleeping at night knowing my 6.0 is in a long box in my closet. 

Noman is the Greatest Comic Book Collector in the world. FACT!

I don't collect 6.0's. Nowhere near my minimum requirements. So good luck to YOU and YOUR bad attitude. Maybe I will start a Thread bashing you and see how you handle that....

CAL who just can't adjust to suffering fools well and likes that part about CAL....:jaws:

2 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

I don't collect 6.0's. Nowhere near my minimum requirements. So good luck to YOU and YOUR bad attitude. Maybe I will start a Thread bashing you and see how you handle that....

CAL who just can't adjust to suffering fools well and likes that part about CAL....:jaws:

I’d love a thread bashing me! FYI I’m gonna press my 6.0 to a 9.2. 

So much for your short sightedness 

Just now, NoMan said:

NoMan

Newton Ring Question

NoMan replied to bmalone's topic in Comics General

I hear ya. I have a really big key that I wouldn’t have bought unless CGC’d because I needed someone to check for restoration cause I don’t know jack. I don’t know how to say what I mean so I just gonna step back from the conversation.

Just now, Calamerica said:
NoMan

Newton Ring Question

NoMan replied to bmalone's topic in Comics General

I hear ya. I have a really big key that I wouldn’t have bought unless CGC’d because I needed someone to check for restoration cause I don’t know jack. I don’t know how to say what I mean so I just gonna step back from the conversation.

You been a member since 2016. What can YOU possibly know about any of this IMSM Saga? Methinks you are the common excess humanity that can't remove yourself from the herd....That is my nice way of saying that you are wasting everyone's time except to Troll, and I can't say what this REALLY is here....

Think you are a great Comic Book Collector? If so you would have known not to burn bridges anywhere near other Comic buffs. The smarter ones get rewarded from the big-shots every now and then. One would think reading this back-and-forth that you have the means to compete on the greater Collector's world. Again, methinks that you are in the camp of the "have-nots" and drank that Kool-aid of the Robin Hood story....

CAL who hated that "steal from the rich give to the poor" even when he was a small boy....:makepoint: 

7 minutes ago, NoMan said:

If you can turn your junk of 6.0 into a 9.2 I am interested....

NOT!!!!

CAL who knows better to fall for that bull:censored:

But it is almost 9 a.m. now PST. Time for the REAL world.

As this Thread was specifically designed towards me, I have the right to post whatever I wish, and for those who know me, knows that I will do just that. gave up here a long, long time ago and expect the plug to be pulled any second any day and I just don't care. The only thing I would lose is access to the sales threads. Moving into U.S. Silver Coins anyway, and I am a Member of PCGS, so I won't need NGC.

Bored.

CAL who will forever be the KING of IMSM....:cry: