• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Tidying up sale where (nearly) everything is $5 and under! Recap top of page 7!
1 1

131 posts in this topic

:news: Recap at second post on Page 7! :news:

I'm gearing up to move again, and have plenty of stuff I have picked up along the way that I intended to sell. Necessity dictates that I move some of it! lol

This thread will be quite simple: great stuff posted in whatever random order I get around to that will mostly be $5 and under, though usually worth a bit more. I know I am leaving a bit of meat and don't mind. A few books will be more like $10, but even those are almost certainly worth more than I am asking.

I will try hard to stick to the Copper/Modern theme since that is the room I am in, but a few slightly older books may sneak in. I'll keep them to a minimum, but I would prefer a warning so I can remove anything that offends rather than have the thread pulled.

:takeit: rules the day, either via PM or in the thread. Whoever posts that first gets the item, timestamp dictates the new owner in the event a few folks go after a book. I will answer PMs as I am able, but do not intend to monitor 24/7.

Because everything is cheap I am generally scanning front covers only. I will describe anything of import on the book. Occasionally I will show back cover scans if I had them already or there is something you need to see. You are always welcome to request a back cover scan or ask any questions you have.

Nobody on ignore or any lists is welcome to bid, and if you have ever backed out of a sale with me you are not welcome either. Please also note the Jordysnordy rule: that any transactions are between me and the buyer. If you are purchasing for someone else, that is between you and the someone else. Pay me, and then work it out with the third party; their problems are not my problems.

This will be a longer term thread, so you are welcome to build up a nice stack or cash out whenever you would like. Just let me know if you want to tally up and cash out.

Shipping in the US is extra, and $10 maximum no matter how many books you purchase. International shipping is fine, and must be trackable. No maximum cost for international shipping, it is always at whatever it costs to your location.

Payment via Paypal, checks, or MOs is welcome. Payments from outside the US must be via Paypal.

Returns on anything is just fine. Return shipping is on the buyer unless the issue is clearly my fault, in which case I pick up return shipping as well.

I think that does it for all the rules!

Edited by mysterio