• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CANCELLED COMIC CAVALCADE Anyone?

5 posts in this topic

So due to some huge medical bills, it looks like the time to part with one of the rarest DC items in my collection. 

CANCELLED COMIC CAVALCADE #1 and 2

In case you aren’t aware of what these are go here:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_Implosion

My set - NM by the way - are part of that original run of 35. To verify that, I have a COA signed by former DC Senior Editor, Mike Gold, who at the time was the DC Publicity Manager and was involved in the original production with Paul Levitz. Mike gave this set to me as a gift in 1991. 

So all that said, how do I set a fair price for these in today’s market? Overstreet once priced these at $3600 but that was five years ago. Has that changed, up or down?

I’d REALLY appreciate any suggestions as I’d like to move these ASAP. As always, THANKS all!

Yeah, that's my first thought. Heritage would probably bring the highest hammer price for items like those. I'd give them a call and see what they say.

Edited by Dick Pontoon