• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLINK Auction is ending, anyone win anything?
7 7

159 posts in this topic

very nice looking copy Matt, congrats. and I agree on the "prepared to set a new high price", I still can't believe what the Batman #1 (2.0 sl/brittle) went for when compared to what it sold for just two years ago over on Heritage.

30 minutes ago, thedude said:

very nice looking copy Matt, congrats. and I agree on the "prepared to set a new high price", I still can't believe what the Batman #1 (2.0 sl/brittle) went for when compared to what it sold for just two years ago over on Heritage.

What did it go for?

2 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I got outbid on the Batman 20 after bidding what I thought was about $200 more than the price would have been for a copy that sold this month. The book went for $1355 in May for a 5.5, and sold for $2099 for a 6.0 last night. I am getting worn down by the prices....but I did win these two.

RAD4AD8A201844_172711.jpg

RAD2459D201858_15218.jpg

Congratulations, Sharon.  Two lovely pickups on a title that I think has a lot of appeal.

Thanks, I had #1-20, couldn't really find upgrades, so I sold some of the lower grade ones and 2 of the nicer ones, then I decided I needed to start shopping again;)  It's always been a tough title, forget about any of the Super Hero ones 20 and above, they are pretty much impossible.

As for me, I’m battling.000 for this auction.  Took one good whack at an offering, but at the last second the outfielder made a leaping grab before it crossed the fence and robbed me of a home run.  I’m on the verge of being sent down to the minors and being forced to play in the *shudder* Copper league until my batting average improves.  I’ll probably hang up the bat and glove rather than take the demotion.