• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLINK Auction is ending, anyone win anything?
7 7

159 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, jhm said:

+1 on the prices.

Is it just me or does Clink seem to have a really strong horror following? I like a lot of the stuff they get, but my price limits can't keep up on a lot of it.

I've got my sights set on a few over the next couple nights. Fingers crossed.

I did land this beauty at what I thought was a great price. I never see it in high grade. The 25 & 26 have been tucked into my collection, but most of the others in the run don't do it for me. It was a bit of an impulse buy:

00237731685000110349095005.thumb.jpg.68fe36ca5e8cbe1fa57c1bfbfe6bb8ab.jpg

That’s got a great cover (worship)

13 minutes ago, jhm said:

Is it just me or does Clink seem to have a really strong horror following?

There's definitely a strong horror following but only on clink, c-connect, Heritage, ebay the Boards and most dealers.

Other than that, it's wide open!

6 hours ago, shortboxed said:

It really is a gorgeous looking 2.0. I think it presents better than the 3.5 that was also available, and the final hammer on both reflected that. The 3.5 went for not much more than the 2.0, but I think it's because the 2.0 presents better with higher PQ. I'm sure the winner of the 3.5 is very happy with the price he/she got it for, though. 

Didn't you also get a copy of that book at the last SF comic con?  nice pickup.

4 hours ago, jhm said:

+1 on the prices.

Is it just me or does Clink seem to have a really strong horror following? I like a lot of the stuff they get, but my price limits can't keep up on a lot of it.

I've got my sights set on a few over the next couple nights. Fingers crossed.

I did land this beauty at what I thought was a great price. I never see it in high grade. The 25 & 26 have been tucked into my collection, but most of the others in the run don't do it for me. It was a bit of an impulse buy:

00237731685000110349095005.thumb.jpg.68fe36ca5e8cbe1fa57c1bfbfe6bb8ab.jpg

I thought about going after that one harder.  Glad it went to a boardie. (thumbsu 

8 hours ago, SuperBird said:

Seems like every book has to get chased to a new high, absolutely. I lost out on a dozen Sensations on eBay over the weekend as well. 

Then we were bidding against each other...but I'm not sure it was a bad thing to lose those, he had been afraid to look inside them, so except for the ones I wrote him about, the pages were not counted. I know on the ones I did ask about,some had missing pages and one even had the wrong book inside the cover.

14 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Then we were bidding against each other...but I'm not sure it was a bad thing to lose those, he had been afraid to look inside them, so except for the ones I wrote him about, the pages were not counted. I know on the ones I did ask about,some had missing pages and one even had the wrong book inside the cover.

:eek:

13 hours ago, jzeze said:

Was surprised that I won the bats #47 at the price, been seeing lower grades sell for much higher.

The tape stains may have been why it remained low.