• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLINK Auction is ending, anyone win anything?
7 7

159 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, N e r V said:

Wow. Glad I grabbed one about a year ago for $250. Looks like prices have blown up on it. :whatthe:

8B8D1A86-68B3-4961-B88F-808B6ECDF571.thumb.jpeg.63d7f97d7ee8197b26ce4efcabb595b3.jpeg

Didn't you submit your copy ? I thought the 8.5 would sell for more. I was bidding on it but bowed out late because I already have an 8.0 also. It's definitely my favorite comic of all time. Such a classic and represents the era so well.

1 hour ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Didn't you submit your copy ? I thought the 8.5 would sell for more. I was bidding on it but bowed out late because I already have an 8.0 also. It's definitely my favorite comic of all time. Such a classic and represents the era so well.

I asked jimjum to  track me down one and bought  it as a 7.5 from him I believe. After I read it I had it slabbed as above. Love my copy and it’s a great cover but not worth 1k+ to me to get that extra 0.5 on the case. lol

Edited by N e r V

22 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

Well the Sensation 26 went too high for my blood. :cry:

Tell me about it;) I was the high bidder all week and wound up the underbidder. I was going to bump it one more time but the power went out. Maybe a good thing, lol.

7 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Tell me about it;) I was the high bidder all week and wound up the underbidder. I was going to bump it one more time but the power went out. Maybe a good thing, lol.

I always take those kinda things as a good sign. Means a better op is coming your way. :sumo:

27 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Sorry you didn't get it Sharon, I know you like that issue too.  Do you have the puzzle?

50 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

Sorry you didn't get it Sharon, I know you like that issue too.  Do you have the puzzle?

No, but I have a lower grade copy of the book. I'll just be happy with that:) and thank you:) :foryou:

On 5/25/2018 at 11:59 PM, skypinkblu said:

$1700 for Sensation 26 5.5... holy moly.