• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Need Quick $$ Have to sell this Daredevil #1 7.5

5 posts in this topic

I really hate to do this but I found a very pricey guitar I can't resist.  As much as I don't want to part with this comic - a guitar I'll play close to daily for the rest of my life wins out!  Catch is I have to get the money by Friday!!  One Book - Daredevil #1 CGC 7.5 OW-W Asking $4000 - 90 day GPA is $4050 (which seems like a steal since 90 day GPA on a 7.0 is only $99 less at $3951)

I've been inactive for a while but Here is my KUDOS thread - http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=9150228&Searchpage=3&Main=400729&Words=Axmen&topic=0&Search=true#Post9150228

RULES are -

Shipping is $15. I'll ship within 3 days of payment.

NO RETURNS ON THIS CGC BOOK - Once you pay me I have to spend the money to get the guitar But..I'VE PROVIDED MULTIPLE PICS SO PLEASE DON'T BUY IT IF SOMETHING DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT TO YOU! If you need more pics of a particular area, let me know!

PAYPAL ONLY...

SALES TO USA ONLY

Buyer must pay within 24 hours of "Taking It" or I reserve the right to resell it - as I said the whole point is to get $$ by Friday!  

First :takeit:or I'LL TAKE IT in the thread wins, BUT feel free to PM if you've got a deal to propose (Did you get that I'm a motivated seller?) Time stamp makes the final decision if someone posts on the thread, unless we've agreed to a PM deal first!

Any questions feel free!

Thanks for checking it out!!

RE:  The pictures - the first PIC is the original pic the person I bought this from sent me - the others I took today.  A pro photographer I am not but this is a Sweet Looking Book damn it!

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0728.JPG

IMG_0729.JPG

IMG_0733.JPG

IMG_0736.JPG