• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skynwalker's Mixed Bag...HC, TPB, Games, DVDs, Original art, and more
1 1

59 posts in this topic

Hello, everybody.  I was active on the boards from 2007 to 2012, but the last 5 or so years have been hit or miss.

Unfortunately, things going on in my personal life have kept me away, to a certain extent, which has led to me going through a divorce these past few months.

Fortunately, the divorce went as well as could be expected and now I'm re-building.  It's time to sell some some things to pay off debt and get everything I need for my new home.

I'll be running 3 threads:

1.  Golden Age thread

2.  Copper Age thread (app. 2 long boxes)

3.  Misc thread (this one)

I'll have links posted here once I get the other 2 up and running,  Thanks for taking the time to look at my thread :foryou:

Terms:

• Paypal, check or money order are all accepted.
  • Feel free to PM me with offers. I will not laugh or take offense, so offer away.
  • Shipping is what it costs me unless otherwise noted in the thread.
  • Shipping is typically 1 to 2 business days after payment is received.
  • :takeit: rules unless an item is on hold. If I'm dealing with PMs, I try my best to put items on hold, but in the case of a conflict between a :takeit: via PM and a :takeit: in the thread, earliest timestamp wins out.
  • I will not do business with anybody on the probation list or the Hall of Shame. (tsk)
  • If there is any pressing or restoration, I will list it.
  • If not listed, condition is G or better.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you're not happy with it, you can return it for a full refund, including shipping costs both ways. This applies to both raw and slabbed comics, so buy with confidence.
Edited by Skynwalker

Also, I have the original Dark Tower game (the tower is not working) and I have an old Lionel train set.

I would consider selling one or both to the right seller if somebody were interested.  PM me if you'd be interested in seeing pics of either one.

I will be back with more later.  Probably tonight.  And I hope to start the GA thread tonight as well.

22 hours ago, Skynwalker said:

Captain America #199 CGC 9.8 WP $65

ca199cgc98_zpsxoaquq2j.jpg

:takeit: per pm

Star Trek Beyond: Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD, Digital HD $15

Limited edition Enterprise sleeve

Movie is brand new, never been used.  Digital key has not been used.  I didn't realize until after I had taken off the shrink wrap that it wasn't 4K ;)

1527122739230_zps5pwxjn03.jpg

Edited by Skynwalker