• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When submitting how do I know the price of my comic?

4 posts in this topic

For example the cheapest Tier is Modern with a max value of $200, but how do I know what the value of my book actually is? For example I have an Amazing Spiderman 300 and Hulk 340 that I would like to get graded, but how do I know if they are worth over 200 or under 200?

52 minutes ago, Ladic said:

For example the cheapest Tier is Modern with a max value of $200, but how do I know what the value of my book actually is? For example I have an Amazing Spiderman 300 and Hulk 340 that I would like to get graded, but how do I know if they are worth over 200 or under 200?

As a start, look at sold items on E-Bay . I suspect the ASM 300 is worth more than 200 and you may have to select a higher tier. The value you put on the form is what you will be insured for. It's a ball park number so don't over analyze it.

6 hours ago, Ladic said:

thank you, so if I put $200 price and turns out to be the next tier, they will bump it automatically yes?

Yes. The initial claim is for insurance purposes and they don't expect that you'll know the exact grade (obviously, and which is required to price the book) when you send it.