• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to look up grading notes.
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hello.

I wonder if anyone could help me?

I am looking at an Amazing Spider-Man 129 on eBay UK.

The photograph isn't very clear but the seller has put the reference #   0164613001  in the listing which I presume is the CGC ref #.

How do I look up the notes of this comic?

Any help would be gratefully received.

1 hour ago, Redshade said:

Hello.

I wonder if anyone could help me?

I am looking at an Amazing Spider-Man 129 on eBay UK.

The photograph isn't very clear but the seller has put the reference #   0164613001  in the listing which I presume is the CGC ref #.

How do I look up the notes of this comic?

Any help would be gratefully received.

You have to buy the notes. 

Screenshot (1187).png

9 minutes ago, Finhead said:

Might be another way but you can get a paid subscription to GPA then you would buy the grader notes.

https://comics.gpanalysis.com/default.asp

???? Why does he need a GPA subscription to buy the grader's notes ? You can simply go directly to the CGC website. See my pic above.

2 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

???? Why does he need a GPA subscription to buy the grader's notes ? You can simply go directly to the CGC website. See my pic above.

That's why I said I'm sure there a differnt way. lol There is. (thumbsu

9 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

You have to buy the notes. 

Screenshot (1187).png

Ok thanks. I don't mind paying to see the notes, I want to find out why it is only an 8.0, how do I get to the screen above? I'm a bit of a duffer when it comes to modern technology.

20 minutes ago, Redshade said:

Ok thanks. I don't mind paying to see the notes, I want to find out why it is only an 8.0, how do I get to the screen above? I'm a bit of a duffer when it comes to modern technology.

Go to the main CGC website and type in the cert number in the Verify CGC Certification box. See below.......

Screenshot (1188).png

Thank you Bomber-Bob (and everyone who commented).

I've effected the transaction and now I have to wait: Thank you! Grader Notes will be emailed within one business day. Please save this email for your records.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/amazing-spiderman-129-cgc-First-app-The-Punisher/132633940560?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Edited by Redshade