• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] bulletman 3 f.s. RABOY cover

7 posts in this topic

i'll take it on thread wins over p.m. parley, but i'll listen to reasonable counters.  p.p. is fine.  returns wil be accepted [but you'll need to gut up with the return postage].   s/h on me usa, on you otherwise.

this is a very pretty copy of a classic raboy cover, but it has its issues.  damp-stained, and muddled colors on interior; original staples musta been rusty, and there were replaced, and tape reinforcement on interior cover to "hold" the new staples.  but, has a 4.5'ish appearance and is a terrific cover.  how 'bout 2.0 money?  $150.  SOLD!

Bulletman3.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

not alot of book, but I thought it would fly out of here with that cover.  oh, well.

now that you bumped me, larry, I'll drop that price to $125 [had forgotten about it, really].

1 hour ago, bronze johnny said:

Great book! I think Billy bought it off the stands when he was a teenager.

might have been out of law school by then; if only i could remember that far back!