• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Power of the Force - Oberhausen (Germany) 8/4/18 TO 8/5/18 - any CGC facilitators?

5 posts in this topic

If nobody from the US on these boards is attending or facilitating this show, do you know any trustworthy and reliable European facilitators that could handle a few Star Wars comic submissions for SS at this event? Some of the actors do only European appearances due to advancing age or convenience.

8 hours ago, celluloidbuff said:

If nobody from the US on these boards is attending or facilitating this show, do you know any trustworthy and reliable European facilitators that could handle a few Star Wars comic submissions for SS at this event? Some of the actors do only European appearances due to advancing age or convenience.

Gonna be tough to get someone to go for just a few books as a facilitator has to take in a minimum number of books to have their witness be paid.

I completely understand.  I was basically just asking if anybody knew a trustworthy European facilitator that was planning on going anyway.  I don't even know if CGC is much of a thing across the pond. Thanks for taking time to reply.

15 hours ago, celluloidbuff said:

I completely understand.  I was basically just asking if anybody knew a trustworthy European facilitator that was planning on going anyway.  I don't even know if CGC is much of a thing across the pond. Thanks for taking time to reply.

Try Scott’s Collectables out of the UK.  They seem to be pretty legit, though I’ve never personally used them... yet.  They have a Facebook page, and a website so you can check them out.  Their email is info@scottscollectables.co.uk  

They may not be attending the show, but may have partners or know who is.

Good Luck.

11 hours ago, BDaddyDogg said:

Try Scott’s Collectables out of the UK.  They seem to be pretty legit, though I’ve never personally used them... yet.  They have a Facebook page, and a website so you can check them out.  Their email is info@scottscollectables.co.uk  

They may not be attending the show, but may have partners or know who is.

Good Luck.

I really appreciate that.  I should have thought of them.  They helped with a Donnie Yen SS series opportunity in the UK awhile ago I participated in.