• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Voodoo Comic For Sale - ***Warning*** - Hand Nearly Up The Dress And Groping On The Cover!
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Voodoo Comic For Sale - ***Warning*** - Hand Nearly Up The Dress And Groping On The Cover!

First I'll take it gets the book. 

Check feedback on eBay makeanoffercomics

Please no problem buyers

I will safely pack your order and ship it same day or next day boxed USPS priority mail. No overseas shipping. Us only.

PayPal only. Please pay ASAP once purchase is confirmed.

PM questions or offers for consideration.

Please look closely at pics and ask any questions  - No returns.

I appreciate your time and business.

$450 shipped OBO 

This comic has an issue with the top of the spine where the book was folded harshly at one point. It has some deep color breaks and some minor paper loss but overall looks pretty nice. Thee is a ding in the lower center of the front cover and the book is not completely flat and could benefit from a proper quick press. Nice colors and general overall wear make it a 3.0?

Please PM any offers - Thanks - JB

Scan0170.jpg

Scan0171.jpg

17 hours ago, JB123 said:

Voodoo Comic For Sale - ***Warning*** - Hand Nearly Up The Dress And Groping On The Cover!

First I'll take it gets the book. 

Check feedback on eBay makeanoffercomics

Please no problem buyers

I will safely pack your order and ship it same day or next day boxed USPS priority mail. No overseas shipping. Us only.

PayPal only. Please pay ASAP once purchase is confirmed.

PM questions or offers for consideration.

Please look closely at pics and ask any questions  - No returns.

I appreciate your time and business.

$450 shipped OBO 

This comic has an issue with the top of the spine where the book was folded harshly at one point. It has some deep color breaks and some minor paper loss but overall looks pretty nice. Thee is a ding in the lower center of the front cover and the book is not completely flat and could benefit from a proper quick press. Nice colors and general overall wear make it a 3.0?

Please PM any offers - Thanks - JB

Scan0170.jpg

Scan0171.jpg

Take per pm