• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Everett thread
9 9

518 posts in this topic

The day after this thread began, I found this at a local show.  (Wasn't really looking for one, but it's a nice looking lower grade book, and the price didn't seem at all excessive!)  It's a cover that's always been a stand-out favorite of mine.  Venus looks very Goddess-like.   

Any opinions as to which issues of this title are especially hard to find?  (Seems like this one's only come up on the 'Bay once or twice, within my decade and 1/2 there...)   

Venus15a.jpg

2 minutes ago, RareHighGrade said:

Gator's posting books again.  I feel like I just stepped through a time portal.

Only so many opportunities to get to post a run of Everett’s Heroic lol

10 hours ago, 29dukedog said:

The day after this thread began, I found this at a local show.  (Wasn't really looking for one, but it's a nice looking lower grade book, and the price didn't seem at all excessive!)  It's a cover that's always been a stand-out favorite of mine.  Venus looks very Goddess-like.   

Any opinions as to which issues of this title are especially hard to find?  (Seems like this one's only come up on the 'Bay once or twice, within my decade and 1/2 there...)   

Venus15a.jpg

I passed on this on Friday & sure enough, it disappeared on Saturday. Great pick up!!!!