• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Everett thread
9 9

518 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, OtherEric said:

The latest Overstreet had this one broken out nearly as much as the #19.  No question it's red hot, but is it really that high relative to the 19?

17, 18 & 19 I believe should be on par with each other. Each are great and Everett at his best IMO. The 19 had a bump for years because of perceived rarity which I'm not so sure is true. Can anyone confirm one way or another?

20 hours ago, Jayman said:

17, 18 & 19 I believe should be on par with each other. Each are great and Everett at his best IMO. The 19 had a bump for years because of perceived rarity which I'm not so sure is true. Can anyone confirm one way or another?

Can't really confirm beyond my own personal experience, that 17, 18 and 19 are about the same, difficulty-wise. Never was able to pick up a 19 that I liked for the money (so far) but you never know about the future. :)

55 minutes ago, originalisbest said:

Can't really confirm beyond my own personal experience, that 17, 18 and 19 are about the same, difficulty-wise. Never was able to pick up a 19 that I liked for the money (so far) but you never know about the future. :)

My take is that the perceived rareness was due to the fact that those who owned one (#19) kept it in their collection!