• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FANTASTIC FOUR #52 CGC 9.2 (OFF-WHITE to WHITE PAGES)

5 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I'm looking to sale to get rid of some recent debt. In case you missed the ComicLink auction this week, heres a chance to pick this puppy up. 

Please reference :takeit: in the thread. Overrides Any & All ongoing PM Negotiations. 

RULES: No HOS or Probation List

SHIPPING: FREE through priority mail with insurance for orders over $500, tracking and signature confirmation. I will ship within 1 to 3 business days excluding weekends.

PAYMENT: I accept PayPal, Money Orders or Personal Check (book will ship upon cleared check payment).  

OFFERS: Pricing is firm but will listen to reasonable offers by PM......Please note that :takeit: in the thread wins first purchase!   No Trade offers! 

RETURN POLICY: No returns on CGC graded books.

QUESTIONS: Do not hesitate to PM me.

Edited by AScott2

Fantastic Four #52  CGC 9.2 - Off-White to White PagesAsking $6,800       SOLD VIA PM   
THE SLAB: The plastic slab is in great condition…no scratches, scuff marks, dings or dents.

711756292_fantasticfour52CGC(9.2ow-w)front.thumb.jpg.a29b0cc2292eea3c27e47f3f6e2d0f3c.jpg

1979334330_fantasticfour52CGC(9.2ow-w)back.thumb.jpg.67e3ef0fb6a0c4f98db751fb1dc4827c.jpg

Edited by AScott2