• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CAPTAIN AMERICA #117 CGC 9.6 - White Pages (Suscha News Pedigree)

4 posts in this topic

Please reference :takeit: in the thread. Overrides Any & All ongoing PM Negotiations. 

RULES: No HOS or Probation List

SHIPPING: FREE through priority mail with insurance for orders over $500, tracking and signature confirmation. I will ship within 1 to 3 business days excluding weekends.

PAYMENT: I accept PayPal, Money Orders or Personal Check (book will ship upon cleared check payment).  

OFFERS: Pricing is firm but will listen to reasonable offers by PM......Please note that :takeit: in the thread wins first purchase!   No Trade offers! 

RETURN POLICY: No returns on CGC graded books.

QUESTIONS: Do not hesitate to PM me.

Captain America #117 CGC 9.6 - White Pages (Suscha News Pedigree) - Asking $2,500         SOLD VIA PM
1 of 24 on the census at this grade

THE BOOK: Has light date writing on top left corner.

THE SLAB: The plastic slab is in great condition…no scratches, scuff marks, dings or dents.

1576528611_captianamerica117CGC(9.6wp)front-suschanewspedigree.thumb.jpg.fa2d33e416dfda8290c15e14af05e8f0.jpg

1394634763_captianamerica117CGC(9.6wp)back-suschanewspedigree.thumb.jpg.e02cc41b096165d42319bba09a5e6c28.jpg

Edited by AScott2

Amazing book!

I've seen that "5-26" (top left) in a similar handwriting on other books.  Or some similar number sequence at least.   Is that common of a Suscha News pedi?

1 minute ago, Erndog said:

Amazing book!

I've seen that "5-26" (top left) in a similar handwriting on other books.  Or some similar number sequence at least.   Is that common of a Suscha News pedi?

Thanks! Yeah, I've purchased a few of these pedigree's from Comic Connect in the past some hit or miss...