• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A glimmer of hope for a little superhero...
1 1

15 posts in this topic

What a great gesture Gino. Thank God for people like you and Artboy. I don't know how to ever thank people who give of themselves so selflessly like RN's, Teachers, firemen,our Soldiers,and Police officers. For you guys are the true Superheroes in this world.

I can't imagine a world without you.(worship)

11 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Hey, let’s not let this thread slip into oblivion. PM Gino for his address and send this kid a little joy. My package goes out on Tuesday.  :headbang:

I like you’re style Bob you da man!!!! 

Annother bump for this thread. My package went out to Gino today. Come on guys. We all have books or an action figure laying around that would brighten this kids day. Let's let Nathanial know we are pulling for him! Good for him and his family as well. I can't imagine how hard this must be on them.

5 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Annother bump for this thread. My package went out to Gino today. Come on guys. We all have books or an action figure laying around that would brighten this kids day. Let's let Nathanial know we are pulling for him! Good for him and his family as well. I can't imagine how hard this must be on them.

You are so very generous RM!!!!