• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed A Lot of Romance
1 1

12 posts in this topic

First  :takeit: wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "takeit" counts.

I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash.

No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

US shipping is included. International shipping will need to be determined prior to sale.

Three days' return shipping from receipt. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost back unless item was damaged in transit.

Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Edited by Ryan.

And by a lot I mean one single 8 book lot of GA romance.

1. My Own Romance 43. Atlas 1955. Colletta cover. Good+. 

2. My Own Romance 72. Atlas 1959. Kirby cover. Matt Baker interior art. GD/VG. 

3. Love Romances 79. Atlas 1959. Baker cover and interior art. GD-. There is an interior panel with a piece missing that does affect story. 

Take the 3 Atlas books above for $80 shipped.

4. My Romantic Adventures 97. ACG 1959. Great Ken Bald fireplace cover. John Buscema interior art. GD. 

5. My Romantic Adventures 101. ACG 1959. Ken Bald cover. John Buscema interior art. GD-. Piece out of top of spine. 

Take the 2 ACG books above for $30 shipped.

6. Sweethearts 31. Charlton 1955. GD+. Spine roll. 

Sold.

7. Heart Throbs 55. DC 1958. GD+. 

Sold.

8. Youthful Love Romances 2. Pix Parade 1949. Scarce. This is the winner in this lot in terms or rarity. Walter Johnson cover. GD-. Foxing on front cover. 

$50 shipped.

0526181430.jpg

0526181430a.jpg

Edited by Ryan.

Added prices for smaller groupings. That Atlas group seems like a deal. Cheap Baker. Everybody loves that.

I'll leave this up until tonight.