• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HUGE DISCOUNTS GOING ON NOW! What if you could buy comics 50%-75% OFF 2013 price guide?
1 1

380 posts in this topic

I would like to post many comic books over the next two weeks while I care for my mom. I pulled out an old Overstreet Price Guide from 2013 and priced everything at least 50% OFF guide prices. If I group books in a lot, I will list them at 75% OFF. I try to be conservative on grades but if you feel my grades are off, I’m very easy to deal with and will lower the price accordingly. 

There are a lots of Superman, Action, Adventure, Lois Lane, and Jimmy Olsen. There are some various Marvel Comics and Silver Age books too. No matter what I list, it will be at least 50% less than 2013 Guide. 

First to claim the book in the thread wins. PM with questions welcomed.

No one from the Probation List can participate. 

Returns accepted for purchase price, satisfaction guaranteed, no questions asked

Shipping to US address will be as follows (outside US agrees to pay exact shipping calculated after books are packaged)

1-3 books will cost $3.95

4-10 books will cost $6.95

11-25 books will cost $13.95

over 25 books will cost $18.95

Edited by KryptoMayor