• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Strange Tales #149

4 posts in this topic

In my experience this depends upon a couple of things:  1) The amount of the tanning (how much of the cover is affected, including the interior cover) and 2) The severity of the tanning (how dark is the tanning?) From the pictures you've shown, it looks like the tanning on this book is pretty mild (please correct me if I'm wrong). I've seen books similar to this one still get a 9.2. I hope this helps...

15 minutes ago, The Lions Den said:

In my experience this depends upon a couple of things:  1) The amount of the tanning (how much of the cover is affected, including the interior cover) and 2) The severity of the tanning (how dark is the tanning?) From the pictures you've shown, it looks like the tanning on this book is pretty mild (please correct me if I'm wrong). I've seen books similar to this one still get a 9.2. I hope this helps...

Yeah, and that's what I was thinking. The interior is no different - exactly the same. I had 20+ books come back recently which brought me up to speed in terms of what they've tightened things on but the book that exhibited tanning also had a few minor things whereas this really doesn't. That's why I was quite keen on everyone's thoughts. Thanks!